Protect your PC
Norton is a anti-virus that you can trust because you pay for it expect it to be good, it secures your IP and firewall auto and if you want to adjust it just go on to the menu and disable for a period of time. Free ones are good but you cant expect to be completely safe with them, Get Norton if you can its worth it, ive been hacked before and norton instantly Blocked the Attacker's IP and warned me. And since i have had No problems whats so ever, the new norton i believe improves itself over time getting used to the actions YOU do which is important, But im not 100% sure about that. My point is: Its safer to use things you trust, Yes take the information but it can be a hole lot easier and safer with the right protection you never know these days, you might be the unlucky one getting attacked
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

The following 1 user Likes Headster's post:
  • Haarek
Exclamation 
Wow, thanks.. after 3 minutes Malwarebytes detected 94 viruses.
The following 1 user Likes LolCat's post:
  • Haarek
(12-28-2011, 09:44 AM)LolCat Wrote: 94 viruses.

Damn, my highest was 201.
It's been a long time.
I Suggest Norton 360 5.0 Version gets live updated everyday and updates every new virus wich been detected when on websites it knows the webite and shows you its clear or infected, it scans your pc everyday you don't know when :O

And as bonus it starts your PC faster Cheese
Get a Mac guys. Best way to avoid viruses.
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • Serpent Lord
(12-22-2011, 05:48 PM)Sub-Zero Wrote: I have Norton Anti-virus which I picked up from PC world. My older brothers says it's a decent Anti-virus.
Anyone else heard of it or used it? So far I think its great and has saved my comp once from that nasty ''Freezefrog'' virus Smile
I'd recommend this for people who are willing to spend a little to have a great anti-virus.

I wouldn't recommend Norton due to it invading your computer too much (e.g not being able to uninstall it in some cases) and the reason I hate it is because in some cases,it installs itself without asking you whether you'd like it or not. (well I think so since a few weeks ago this program SymInstallStub with a norton logo came out of nowhere on my computer)
(12-29-2011, 09:33 PM)MilkyMilkshake Wrote:
(12-22-2011, 05:48 PM)Sub-Zero Wrote: I have Norton Anti-virus which I picked up from PC world. My older brothers says it's a decent Anti-virus.
Anyone else heard of it or used it? So far I think its great and has saved my comp once from that nasty ''Freezefrog'' virus Smile
I'd recommend this for people who are willing to spend a little to have a great anti-virus.

I wouldn't recommend Norton due to it invading your computer too much (e.g not being able to uninstall it in some cases) and the reason I hate it is because in some cases,it installs itself without asking you whether you'd like it or not. (well I think so since a few weeks ago this program SymInstallStub with a norton logo came out of nowhere on my computer)

That sounds you downloaded a free version that i downloaded, a version you buy is the one you want, ive not had any troubls or unexpected problems with it
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

Seriously, no need to spam with different anti viruses.

If you don't want to get viruses; stop downloading shit, visiting unknown websites, and allowing java on untrusted websites.
Norton slows my PC a tad, but its overall protection is superb.

On a side note, IT IS NOT A GOOD IDEA to have two active Anti-Virus programs installed -- they will wipe each other out. (Kaspersky v. Norton)
The following 1 user Likes Toxic's post:
  • Prune
Thanks, Downloading avast right now, I had microsoft security essentials, But i'm trying avast out. Smile