[Solved] Rin cannot link steam account
(06-06-2017, 10:38 PM)Mustang Wrote: Is your friend still receiving this issue?

Yeah, same error as reported in the OP
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
Will have to wait for Soulripper to look at this then, I believe!
A few people have joined the server and said they are also having issues with this.
Also if you look at the members list it shows that everyone that joined around and/or after the same date as Rin joined has 0 posts (so maybe all new members are having this issue)

If you cannot link your steam account, you cannot post on the forum.
Just as an update on this situation, Rin just tried to link his steam account again and the error is still present.

Error: service unavailable, please try again later
I have noticed that this seems to be the issue for new players even if they haven't linked their account to any other. As for now, I would suggest that it's a game of patience until SoulRipper is able to understand the situation and its possible fix. Assuming that Rin has already verified the email address and so this isn't stopping him from linking his account. Hope you get this issue sorted soon!
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Baron Alexis
Has the issue been resolved yet? I will wait 48 Hours for a response from the Thread Creator or I or another member of the team will Archive the Support request.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
No response, closed.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator