[Solved] Rin cannot link steam account
Rin is unable to link his steam account on this website as it states the following error:
service unavailable, please try again later

He also could not make this post as he needs to link his steam account first.

Was wondering if the system is down on FL's end.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
This could be due to what happened to FL the other night, only thing I could think of suggesting is telling your friend to keep retrying, hopefully it will be working real soon.
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
(05-28-2017, 01:06 PM)Rebelz Wrote: This could be due to what happened to FL the other night

That's what I was thinking, so I figured I'd make the thread in case something is wrong on FL's end (and they're not aware of it) Wink
The following 1 user Likes RIC0H's post:
  • Rebdogg
(05-28-2017, 01:22 PM)RIC0H Wrote:
(05-28-2017, 01:06 PM)Rebelz Wrote: This could be due to what happened to FL the other night

That's what I was thinking, so I figured I'd make the thread in case something is wrong on FL's end (and they're not aware of it) Wink

Yeah good idea! It looks to be that way as it says "service unavailable".
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
Could you ask your friend 'Rin' to please re-attempt to link his account please because I would like to see if the issue was due to the forum issue before.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(05-28-2017, 04:40 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Could you ask your friend 'Rin' to please re-attempt to link his account please because I would like to see if the issue was due to the forum issue before.

He just tried a few seconds ago and got the same error.
Has his account be linked to another steam account prior to this?
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(05-28-2017, 08:33 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Has his account be linked to another steam account prior to this?

Nope, he registered on this site yesterday and when he tried to link his steam account it gave the error.

-edit-
He just tried again and it's still giving an error.
This is most likely a problem on the FL side, however, I'm gonna suggest some other things such as using another browser or maybe even clearing the cache. I'm unsure if this will work but it's worth a shot!
(05-29-2017, 06:01 PM)Mustang Wrote: This is most likely a problem on the FL side, however, I'm gonna suggest some other things such as using another browser or maybe even clearing the cache. I'm unsure if this will work but it's worth a shot!

He just gave that a go and still has the same error.