[Solved] Searching People
Is there a command for searching citizens when you are a cop? i have seen some sort of command that a cop used on me but I do not know what it is.
Would it be /database?
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
Handcuff someone, or rope, or ziptie ( works with all 3 and any job) and press Reload with your Hands / Keys (Default R) while close to the player and looking at them. Anything in your inventory like guns will be listed at the end of the search period
(05-28-2017, 12:06 AM)||̛-͠ P͠ro͢m̧pt Wrote: Handcuff someone, or rope, or ziptie ( works with all 3 and any job) and press Reload with your Hands / Keys (Default R) while close to the player and looking at them. Anything in your inventory like guns will be listed at the end of the search period

Oh this searching xD, I though you meant for their informations and such, my bad.
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
As stated above, in order to search a user, they must be cuffed, ziptied or roped. You must press the 'R' key whilst looking at them. This will search the person and will show what items they have on their hotbar. Such as weapons.

However, if you want to search for information on people, you must be sat in your police vehicle and use the command '/database'. Careful not to metagame.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(05-28-2017, 01:46 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: As stated above, in order to search a user, they must be cuffed, ziptied or roped. You must press the 'R' key whilst looking at them. This will search the person and will show what items they have on their hotbar. Such as weapons.

However, if you want to search for information on people, you must be sat in your police vehicle and use the command '/database'. Careful not to metagame.

This answers the question fully, solved.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator