Nobody is building or sending @ calls!
Bug 
Apparently nobody has spawned in any props or sent any @ calls in the last 27 days...

[Image: Rm9uhww.png]
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
I think it happened after the servers were down for maintenance
[Image: ASJxGx6.png]
Signature made by meisterfinncoonlon, demoted trial admin 
I blame the restricted proplimits! Players get a proplimit of 0 and a prop extention of 1! I can't believe it!
Its probably a database thing, i spawned about 50 props today and saw a lot of others

-Removed by Steven8ken
(05-27-2017, 03:09 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: Its probably a database thing, i spawned about 50 props today and saw a lot of others

Confirmed proppsammer.... Tounge

Yeah it's been like that since yesterday when the severs when down. Something probably fucked up along the way
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
I can't even get on stats

[Image: 5mbNcoV.png]
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Stats need to be rolled back from the maintenance last night, must have changed some stuff.
They're messed up because of the hacker who wiped the databases last night I assume.
no floodify to fix the website, remember
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
Even although the DB hack would have reset these figures it should only have been reset to 18 hours previously.

Not to 0, on top of that, even if it was reset to 0 the count should start over again. So there's not really a lot to worry about here. If the count hasn't started over then more than the Database has been breached.
[Image: giphy.gif]