Unblacklist Request
Your name: TieDye

Your blacklist ID: 92984

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:79245098

Reason: FailRP / (Reinstated)

Staff member who blacklisted you: NJPerry

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: 

I was using the physical properties tool for the first time in a while to see how each setting worked, as soon as someone complained about it, I removed it. I did not do it again with any unrealistic props after this.  I have no idea what (Reinstated) means if someone would wish to explain.
Hello.

You were blacklisted from your pte due to you making floating props which are categorized as "unrealistic". As for the "reinstated" part,  services glitched yesterday and as a result, some of the bans/blacklists which were given prior were deleted, so I had to re-add the blacklist.
(05-27-2017, 12:27 PM)NJperry Wrote: Hello.

You were blacklisted from your pte due to you making floating props which are categorized as "unrealistic". As for the "reinstated" part,  services glitched yesterday and as a result, some of the bans/blacklists which were given prior were deleted, so I had to re-add the blacklist.

I made a single barrel have a non gravity property for twenty seconds. If it wasn't cut, you will see me doing the same with balloons. As previously stated, I had not used that tool in a while.
Waiting...
It has now been 7 days since the last reply from a staff member.
Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]