FL ststs bug
bug: Fl stats not working
description: not sure if when fllodify left he took all of his html with him buuuuut...yea
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
(05-31-2017, 12:51 PM)Floodify Wrote: Either Soul has changed the access codes to the database, which have rendered some elements of the clan system (and flstats alike) unable to get access to .. or .. the database is gone/renamed. The flstats page is blank due to it not being able to connect to the database, due to the database being gone or access codes changed. Those are my guesses at least, if he needs help with FL stats access-set up (needs new access codes anyway), he can reach out to me.
I'm sure it'll get sorted soon. There's a lot going on at the moment I believe.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Is there a chance this could come back I miss the stats.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
This was mentioned in my clans bug thread. SQL access codes.

Source:

(05-31-2017, 12:51 PM)Floodify Wrote: Either Soul has changed the access codes to the database, which have rendered some elements of the clan system (and flstats alike) unable to get access to .. or .. the database is gone/renamed. The flstats page is blank due to it not being able to connect to the database, due to the database being gone or access codes changed. Those are my guesses at least, if he needs help with FL stats access-set up (needs new access codes anyway), he can reach out to me.
The FL stats are now working again!
Indeed, thanks for reporting!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.