Friday 13th released!
So Friday the 13th was released (on May 25th!?!). Hefty price tag however looks amazing! Wonder if I could get any thoughts on it, wrether to buy it or not!
The little that I have played today has been great. However, it's a new game still, and the servers have been unstable.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
I'm not really a fan games that take horror like this to the next level. It does look good tho.
I bought it and was going to play it, but my PC broke down. I really hope that my providers will be able to fix it, this game is really fun by the looks of things
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Been playing it for about 4 hours today together with Random and Jordy, launch day is a bit buggy currently, I'm hoping they'll be able to patch most issues soon.

The gameplay however is intense, fun and cooperative. The controls feel a bit wonky at start but didn't bother me after I got used to them.
I'd like to remind people that the game's purpose is for the counselors to actually die, or barely get away. Jason is a supernatural human being, he's overpowered as fuck.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
^^^^^^^^^^

What Yonno said. I love the Jason you get from pre-ordering, cool af, I am exited to play this game.

I really just want to play this game just takes forever I guess.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Jason is overpowered. And I for one am glad that he is. He is overpowered in the movies too (Though not as OP as he is in the game)..

The game would not have been intenese, or fun to play. If it was easy to stun/kill Jason.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Oh yeah, any spare trading cards I will take :3
Looks like a fun game Smile
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
It's too scary for me