It was all bad timing
Your name:jamiemac262

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:61560658

Your ban ID: 77366

Banned by: [FL] Random

Reason: BRA (80766) - D/C to avoid RP situation.

Involved:

Why we should unban you:

This was really bad timing. I'm not even sure I was in an RP situation.

I was driving to get fuel at outer BP when my mum comes in and starts ranting at me for being awake at "stupid o'clock in the morning" (about 2AM I think)

I looked away from my screen to look at her and crashed into a car...

Next thing I know I'm lying on the road bleeding out and my mum's standing over me saying stuff about how I'm dead so I can shut the game down now... I figured it wouldn't make a difference if I hit space to die or just disconnected and disconnected (I would have disconnected at that point anyway for fear of a smack over the head for ignoring my mum) :/

I'm not sure I see how this was bannable... If I had logged off and then logged back on a few minutes later... that would be understandable... But I can't be the first/only person who's logged off while dying for IRL reasons?

Please help? It's 7 o'clock and I need my daily dose of CityRP Sad
It's very important to read what i say literally, I speak literally and if you try to "interpret" (Read between the lines) you may be offended or get the wrong point from what i say Smile   ( Asperger Syndrome sucks when you're talking to people) 
- Involved, I posted the PR and you D/C'd on me -

This is not what happened. You were in a car and D/C'd, and this happened 6 PM and looking at your profile you are in GMT time zone. Ethier you're thinking of the wrong situation or lying.

What happened - https://youtu.be/c1-wVdRKENM

Looks like you had time after you said "I gotta go" before disconnecting. Meaning you could've reacted to my commands.
Ohh, different situation, yes...

My dinner was ready and my dad was yelling at me to go downstairs and get my dinner (He's not the kind of man you're brave enough to say "in a minute" to Sad )

I've never disconnected for the purpose of avoiding an RP situation, I rather enjoy trying to talk down cops... then running away from them if it fails Tounge
It's very important to read what i say literally, I speak literally and if you try to "interpret" (Read between the lines) you may be offended or get the wrong point from what i say Smile   ( Asperger Syndrome sucks when you're talking to people) 
with regards to reacting to your commands, I said I gotta go, then hit escape.... Shouted to my dad "I heard you!" and navigated to the main menu then disconnected. I hesitated a little on the main menu, trying to decide whether to disconnect or quit.
Seems like an honest mistake, but it's up to the admins.

Good luck.
Sorry for late reply. Seems the ban has expired.

The timing seems really convenient.. Infact, it seems too convenient. Judging by the evidence, Ethan had stopped his car infront of you. And thats when you had to go all of the sudden? I choose not to belive this story. And thus the ban will remain on your record.

Denied.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]