The Estleback Conservative Party
(06-23-2017, 06:02 PM)Link66 Wrote:
Good day,

Some great news has hit me today. We have a new member of our party, Mr Gary Johnson! (TieDye)

Also, a reminder to everyone that becoming a member and supporting our cause is free! As shown in Mr Johnson's case, registration only takes a few minutes.

Moreover, watch out later for a sneak preview of our party Head Quarters!

Many thanks,

President of the Estleback Conservative Party

"The easy to use format makes registration simple and rewarding! I highly recommend signing up and becoming a member."

- Gary Johnson
The following 2 users Like Bobby's post:
  • chopchop1614, Archer
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Janzo 火
In-Game Name : Semichi "Zo" Aquino
Which of our policies do you agree with?:
- Stricter controls on weapons and weapon licenses
- Turning all power sources into green energy
- Increases prison sentences
- Decrease unemployment
- Buissness requirements
- Decrease crime and addictions
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
The following 1 user Likes Janzo 火's post:
  • Link
Good day,

I am pleased to unveil the new Estleback Conservative Party HQ! In here, we will be holding our first political conference that will be taking place today, the 24th June 2017, at 7:50 GMT+1. Make sure you are there!

[Image: a70646c1e95734943c99860713fb0d57.jpg]

Many thanks,
[Image: E87BC7257FE9E9B764CE128FFFC0AE6C.png]
The following 11 users Like Link's post:
  • Janzo 火, Hitman, Eclipze, Exotic, Reebs, juicyorange, chopchop1614, Joe Joe, Ivan Tempski, TheSiphon, Floodify
Good day,

I am pleased to announce the success of our first party conference! I am very pleased at both the turnout and the quality of questions that hit our question panel at the end of the speeches. I hope we answered all of your concerns, and I am glad to say we are one step closer to encouraging the change in society!

On top of this, I am delighted to announce a new party member, Semichi "Zo" Aquino! (Janzo)

Many thanks,
The following 4 users Like Link's post:
  • Reebs, Janzo 火, chopchop1614, Joe Joe
I did not expect it to get this big already! This party is certainly worthy of investments.

(OOC)

But really, this kind of thing has been a long time coming, a long term organised government group. Very original!
The following 3 users Like Prompt's post:
  • Link, chopchop1614, Reebs
This is a super interesting direction.. one I would only of dreamt pulling off.

I'm excited to see what there is to come onwards!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 10 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Yonno, MrFinnConlon, Joe Joe, chopchop1614, General Rickets, Link, Reebs, MasterNoda, TheSiphon, Exotic
Good day,

I am pleased to say that our first day in office went extremely well.

I have signed multiple executive orders to change some urgently needed laws, and have introduced tax breaks on certain household structures to help improve their quality of life.

I would like to also thank both 'Ace Industries' and the 'Estleback Corporation' for providing security in this vulnerable period.

Many thanks,
The following 6 users Like Link's post:
  • ELAD, Reebs, Envy, TheMJ, chopchop1614, TheSiphon
** Hot off the press, the new edition of 'EvoCity News' hits the streets, shocking those who glance upon the top half of the front page.

** On top of this, a leaked video starts circulating on social media, apparently showing the moment that Piers' drink was poisoned. However, this lacks verification.

The following 7 users Like Link's post:
  • Joe Joe, Janzo 火, Fry, chopchop1614, Lewwings, Archer, Dragnort_
Greetings,

Today, myself and SFO Kenneth (ChopChop) went to visit a political conference hosted by the Norand Political Party here in EvoCity.

Upon arrival, we were called 'morons', and were told to 'f**k off' by a Minister of theirs, despite the provoking statement being a complement of his head ware.

We soon left after we were told to 'leave then'.

As the current diplomat for the Estleback Conservative Party in their downtime, I am upset and saddened by this puerile display.

[spoiler=Media]
[Image: 086B94FE4B7066FAC95730FE75185B368F7E06FA]

[Image: F574BE1C6DE49A4D6275573E99EB041EFFC08AF7]
[/spoiler]

Kind regards,

Director of the Estleback Corporation
The following 3 users Like Link's post:
  • chopchop1614, Archer, Reebs
Hello, Estleback Corporation,

As the leader of the Norand Political Party, I would like to apologise on behalf of my colleague and on the event performance. I am sorry for any problems caused, the cabinet in question was recently appointed and shall be dealt with.

Thanks,

Matthew Jones,
Norand Party Leader

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 3 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Link, Ivan Tempski, BouncingBall