[Solved] Crashing on Workshop Complete
says it in the title.

tried verifying game cache, removing unused ad dons, reinstall the game, re downloading the content. none have helped at all

not actually crashing it freezes and if its in full screen mode the only way to close it is to restart my PC, cant even get the start menu up when it does this in full screen
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
Are you running on dev branch of garry's mod?

Does it happen once and then it works?
How long does it crash for? I know sometimes it takes a long time to load past that and does sometimes crash. I'm to sure if it's a server issue or client issue.
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
Hey, you can try entering the beta mode of Garry's Mod

To enter beta mode, ensure Garry's Mod is closed. Right click Garry's Mod then go to Betas and click the drop down and click 'Beta'

[Image: b1dd7b2a033fabcc39c800d567e0b2c0.gif]
Note: Ignore the private code. I couldn't click on it as I was in game, but when you click on it, it should bring a drop down box.
Darknoob yes it doesn't work on standard either I tried it, it doesn't work at all

Rebels until I close it

Arny I'll try it later
Arny didn't fix it
Manually go into your Garry's Mod folder and goto the addons folder, there maybe some addons in there. DELETE THEM ALL. If that doesn't work then, I don't know.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
(05-24-2017, 02:08 PM)Merle Wrote: Manually go into your Garry's Mod folder and goto the addons folder, there maybe some addons in there. DELETE THEM ALL. If that doesn't work then, I don't know.

I'll delete most of them, not all of them though I'd be waiting ages for them to redownload
Well there you go, that should solve your problem.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
OK now it is downloading workshop content when there is none to Download and I can't even open gmod