The OMG something is on sale thread
Well, Steam Christmas sales.

Best looking deals today are Witcher franchies over 50% off, and HL franchise 75% off.. If you needed Ep2 for evo33x, buy it now.. It's an amazing game too. It's only £1.49 which is cheaper than my lunch every day..

Stuff to look out for that will be on sale later likely.. The Deus Ex collection, including HR - It's a bit on sale now, but it's been such a major hit that they're bound to put the franchise on at some point also.

Valve always have an offer every day on a new game, so if you wanted something from them wait up. You missed Portal (it might come around later), but we have Hl today and L4D and CS still to come..

Basically if you're going to buy a game now.. Wait until it's on one of the special offers - If it isn't, wait until the last day to make sure then get it.
There's also rewards including coupons for completing new achievements! And I've just bought every single Half Life game in existence and more! So cheap!! Finally I can fix those texture and model problems although I think I need CSS (Do I? I'm not sure...)
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

[Image: M8kez.png]

Found this in Facebook. Thought it was at least semi-relevant.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 2 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Lani, sleepynoname
^ Is this shit for real?

Thats like, over 9000 games
That is going to take years to download.

[Image: desk%20flip.jpg?1318992465]
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea

The following 1 user Likes SilentGamer's post:
  • EGI (R.A.A.) [SEA]Kai Meiuqer
HOLY SHIT!
(12-20-2011, 07:12 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: [img]Grand Prize All Games[/img]

It's like an epic troll for the winner. He can't even claim his price.

© Nudelholz
The following 3 users Like 7rozen_7ear_'s post:
  • SilentGamer, The_Alpha_Dog, Anakonda
The grand prize is a chance 1 in 2.5 million
Seems legit
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • equal
I bet Steam are absolutely loaded now. They spend nothing on manufacturing and yet gain everything on selling products. The only things they pay for is servers! Incredible.

Every game on steam... MY COMPUTER DOES NOT HAVE ENOUGH HARD DRIVE!