Discussion on British Politics
gonna rant when I get home
(05-25-2017, 03:41 PM)juicyorange Wrote: gonna rant when I get home
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 4 users Like Marty's post:
  • juicyorange, Tomo, Archer, Eclipze
I bet even after fearless dies you guys are gonna keep ranting about this crap to each other lol
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 2 users Like King Kickass's post:
  • Archer, juicyorange
This thread will probably be closed soon
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
The following 1 user Likes lordofthesilver's post:
  • Archer
(05-25-2017, 04:18 PM)lordofthesilver Wrote: This thread will probably be closed soon

I don't see a reason to, I think it is good to have a healthy debate.

In despite of this, I ask to keep it civil in my thread so that this keeps to an intelligent discussion.
(05-25-2017, 02:23 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote:
(05-25-2017, 01:52 PM)Molyneux481 Wrote:
(05-25-2017, 05:46 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: If Britain was under Labour Government, when I work hard and for example, start earning over £50,000 a year, I don't want to be paying 50 percent of that in taxes. Hell. No. I earned that money, I should be putting that toward my well-being, my family's well-being and other important causes. If anything, Labour encourages people not to work.

The things that taxes will always increase! Also you keep saying you work hard for your money but aren't you just a floor assistant in Marks and Spencer's? I personally don't want the national minimum wage to go up because businesses won't be able to afford staff, this would decrease jons and potentially close down business. It would a also increase the pricing on every product! This is why I won't be voting for labour

I am a "floor assistant" at M&S. But it will not be my career. I will work hard at University and reap the rewards. I was more talking about my future, not my current arrangement.

If your intended career is promising a £50,000 annual salary then under a Labour government you wouldn't pay more tax as the tax increase is only for people earning upwards of £80,000 per year and even then it's only an extra £1200~ per year in tax.

Also I wouldn't paint the "Working Class" as benefit scroungers as that simply isn't true. Yes, some do but I can almost guarantee you have some people earning a certain wage through a job or business they run and claim less money in income than they actually make only to then claim benefits.

I'll personally be voting Lib Dem as a tactical vote because my constituency is heavily Tory/ Lib Dem dominated.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 1 user Likes Huskii's post:
  • Molyneux481
(05-25-2017, 04:45 PM)TieDye Wrote:
(05-25-2017, 04:18 PM)lordofthesilver Wrote: This thread will probably be closed soon

In despite of this, I ask to keep it civil in my thread so that this keeps to an intelligent discussion.

No offence mate but no ones believing for a second that's there's an iota of intelligence anywhere in this thread.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • Archer
(05-25-2017, 05:10 PM)King Kickass Wrote:
(05-25-2017, 04:45 PM)TieDye Wrote:

No offence mate but no ones believing for a second that's there's an iota of intelligence anywhere in this thread.

Just reminding everyone!
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • juicyorange
I will try and write everything very easily for all you un-educated liberal cucks. Nothing is free. Your benefits are paid out of a working man or woman's wage. If you want for taxes to be raised why don't you volunteer to get that money stolen out of your own bank account first before you grab anyone elses. Like I have said by raising taxes for rich people and corporations you are effectively killing this country, they will simply leave and move all their money somewhere else, I for sure would do in their place.

If you think your economic policies are bad then think again because your social ones are even worse. If you wish for Mr. Abdul Refugee to live in the United Kingdom then please volunteer your house and your money to help him. This is Europe not the Middle-East, every single person must integrate or be deported and none of these people should be supported by any benefits as they don't pay fricking tax like the rest of the country. I mean if you want the UK to look like France or Germany then let the refugees in let the flow of Islamic immigration begin.
The following 4 users Like juicyorange's post:
  • Bobby, Devon, britannia, Archer
(05-26-2017, 08:20 PM)juicyorange Wrote: I will try and write everything very easily for all you un-educated liberal cucks. Nothing is free. Your benefits are paid out of a working man or woman's wage. If you want for taxes to be raised why don't you volunteer to get that money stolen out of your own bank account first before you grab anyone elses. Like I have said by raising taxes for rich people and corporations you are effectively killing this country, they will simply leave and move all their money somewhere else, I for sure would do in their place.

If you think your economic policies are bad then think again because your social ones are even worse. If you wish for Mr. Abdul Refugee to live in the United Kingdom then please volunteer your house and your money to help him. This is Europe not the Middle-East, every single person must integrate or be deported and none of these people should be supported by any benefits as they don't pay fricking tax like the rest of the country. I mean if you want the UK to look like France or Germany then let the refugees in let the flow of Islamic immigration begin.

Could not have said it better myself.
[Image: 91zzK9g.png]
The following 1 user Likes britannia's post:
  • juicyorange