Discussion on British Politics
I want to vote for labour, however Corbyn is a massive knob and wouldn't be able to run the country, by god his own labour team doesn't be want him as leader! I will probably be voting for the conservatives. They have the wayang I wish this country's to be run but orb labour had a different party leader id Ben voting for them. 

My decision isn't final but I will need to decide as I will be voting in my own name this year.

The point I wanted to make in my previous post is that I want to work hard and keep my money. I worked hard for it. I don't want an increase in tax simply because I am better off.

That's what I very much dislike about labour. They make it a poor vs. rich game.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 3 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Bobby, juicyorange, Wolven
(05-24-2017, 10:01 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(05-24-2017, 09:57 PM)connbob Wrote:
(05-24-2017, 07:44 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: I want my money to go to good use, not to some "working" class mug scrounging on benefits.

Yeah cuz that isn't complete and utter crap?

There's a difference between working class and the Job Centre lot, so don't put us under the same brush.
if someone works hard they will soon leave working class.

Thanks for that joke
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Labour is lowest common denominator rather than potential to do well and make money.
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Awestruck
If Britain was under Labour Government, when I work hard and for example, start earning over £50,000 a year, I don't want to be paying 50 percent of that in taxes. Hell. No. I earned that money, I should be putting that toward my well-being, my family's well-being and other important causes. If anything, Labour encourages people not to work.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 4 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • juicyorange, Bobby, NJperry, Wolven
(05-24-2017, 07:44 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: I want my money to go to good use, not to some "working" class mug scrounging on benefits.

There's a difference between working class and the Job Centre lot, so don't put us under the same brush.
AHAHAHAHAAH

I love your jokes

You know

If someone keeps buying lottery tickets, they'll be a millionaire
The following 1 user Likes Prompt's post:
  • Molyneux481
"The President has set the tax to 70%"

On a serious note, probably Lib Dem or Labour if I wasn't still 17
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
(05-25-2017, 06:09 AM)MOWAH Wrote: "The President has set the tax to 70%"

On a serious note, probably Lib Dem or Labour if I wasn't still 17

The president has set the tax to OVER 9000! (%)
Imagine if on fearless you had grinded 50k. You are taxed more than the rest of the server and the president is giving your money to people afking.
The following 2 users Like Bobby's post:
  • juicyorange, Awestruck
(05-25-2017, 06:07 AM)||̛-͠ P͠ro͢m̧pt Wrote:

AHAHAHAHAAH

I love your jokes

You know

If someone keeps buying lottery tickets, they'll be a millionaire
My dad was working class once and so was my mother. They both started working in shops and my dad worked in a restaurant as a kitchen porter. He was never embarrassed as work was not embarrassing, it shows you are trying to live a better life and are doing something productive. Both of them wanted something much better, they did some investigation and they studied very hard and they have gotten to where they are now. I would compare this to the American dream but it's the UK dream. None of this would have been possible and I probably wouldn't be sitting here if labour was in control while they were working hard to progress in life. You can  achieve anything if you put your mind to it and put some time and hard work. With labour this is impossible as they openly advertise laziness and ultimately create the divide between the Rich and Working.