[Solved] Microphone In-Game
Sounds like you need to set your default mic input.

On windows got to 'change system sounds' > Recording > Press 'set as default' On the input.

Be aware that you must restart your game for GMod to use the new 'default' input.

If you are using any other OS, let me know and I will guide you if you still need help.

-Finn.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
[Image: 8035a181c62647a29ef79d2bfd473751.png]

As I have said earlier, I have already done this.
Only other thing I can think of is reinstall Garry's Mod.
Like Dawson said, check the key you're using to broadcast voice. It may sound stupid, but I had the same problem a while back and re-binding "x" in the options fixed it for me.
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
(05-23-2017, 05:46 PM)Jim Wrote: Like Dawson said, check the key you're using to broadcast voice. It may sound stupid, but I had the same problem a while back and re-binding "x" in the options fixed it for me.

It doesn't work when I go to voice settings when I have loaded into the server. I hit "Test Microphone" and it cannot hear anything.
Try putting Garry's Mod into beta mode, to do so, right-click gmod in steam then properties and click 'betas' And put it into beta mode. Ensure Garry's Mod is closed whilst doing this.
Putting Garry's Mod Beta mode works, if anyone else has this issue then do the steps above!

This thread can be closed and moved to resolved.
(05-23-2017, 06:09 PM)TieDye Wrote: Putting Garry's Mod Beta mode works, if anyone else has this issue then do the steps above!

This thread can be closed and moved to resolved.

Fixed.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator