Sold an RPP
Username: TheSiphon

Accused Staff Member: [FL]MasterNoda

Involved Users: 
  • [FL:RP] Ace_Hunterz
Time/Date/Time Zone: Unknown

Abuse of Power or Rule Infringement:
Possibly selling an RPP to a player. There is no clear indication what Noda meant by this, but on the https://www.fearlessrp.net/points/ page you can see that Noda gave Ace an RPP with reason: "Thank you for purchasing an RPP." Now buying RPP is not allowed. Now I wanted to post this to make sure it is a joke and not an actual purchase.
 [Image: fSzUMCp.png]
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Involved.

I was on the server at the time having a joke with noda in OOC which was then followed by a chat about FL radio. Noda was giving him an rpp due a previous bug. Which he then went on to mention in OOC.

Hope I Helped

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(05-21-2017, 03:03 PM)Lunaaa Wrote: Involved.

I was on the server at the time having a joke with noda in OOC which was then followed by a chat about FL radio. Noda was giving him an rpp due a previous bug. Which he then went on to mention in OOC.

Hope I Helped

I thought it was a joke, posted just to be safe.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
It was a joke. Ace_Hunterz RPP disappeared as the server crashed just as it was given.
What everyone else said
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
Speaking to Noda, he has explained the situation. He gave a point before the server had crashed, but it did not show on the players' count that he had received one. Noda, as an ironic joke, decided to make fun of an FL meme by making it seem as though the player bought a RPP.

Said Admin has been advised on written reasons for being given a RPP and how it could look bad on a player if seen too seriously.

No abuse noted.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]