Discussion on Antifa
(05-22-2017, 07:22 AM)Marty Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 04:15 AM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(05-21-2017, 10:46 AM)Marty Wrote: I'm sorry but how does a 15 year old from Jersey....have any clue about Antifa or if they are a terrorist organisation.

Infact what would they even know about terrorism or actual terrorist organisations in general apart from what's read on the internet or in the news.

Fuc king can't make this shit up.

I'm sorry Marty but how does a 23 year old who has never lived out of Glasgow know about terrorism either?
Plus I know about terrorism,and Antifa IS a terrorist organisation.
PKK began with throwing IED's at police,Antifa,if not stopped,will go full terrorist.

Never lived out of Glasgow ?

I've actually lived in Utrecht, Veenendaal, Amsterdam, Belfast and Liverpool.

Have travelled all over Europe and even went to Palestine, I think I can safely say I've lived outside Glasgow. Don't chant what you don't know.

Your profile said you lived 'all your life' in Glasgow but it seems to be edited,interesting....
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(05-22-2017, 01:28 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 07:22 AM)Marty Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 04:15 AM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(05-21-2017, 10:46 AM)Marty Wrote: I'm sorry but how does a 15 year old from Jersey....have any clue about Antifa or if they are a terrorist organisation.

Infact what would they even know about terrorism or actual terrorist organisations in general apart from what's read on the internet or in the news.

Fuc king can't make this shit up.

I'm sorry Marty but how does a 23 year old who has never lived out of Glasgow know about terrorism either?
Plus I know about terrorism,and Antifa IS a terrorist organisation.
PKK began with throwing IED's at police,Antifa,if not stopped,will go full terrorist.

Never lived out of Glasgow ?

I've actually lived in Utrecht, Veenendaal, Amsterdam, Belfast and Liverpool.

Have travelled all over Europe and even went to Palestine, I think I can safely say I've lived outside Glasgow. Don't chant what you don't know.

Your profile said you lived 'all your life' in Glasgow but it seems to be edited,interesting....

That's kind of a saying in these parts..."lived here all my life" I've had about 8 different homes in my life lol. It just refers to where ones home is, where one currently is and where one was brought up.

I can see where you were mistaken but I wouldn't take it too literal.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-22-2017, 11:28 AM)Holdem Wrote: Every group has black sheep in them. I'm sure there are many Antifa's who do not want to use violence and I'm sure there are many Antifa's who do want to use violence, though I don't personally consider them a "Terrorist" organization as (as far as I'm aware) they're not making car bombs to kill people. There's a difference between someone who destroys shops because they're unhappy with Capitalism to someone who wants to kill people to instigate terror, like ISIS, the IRA in Ireland or ETA in Spain.

Anyhow, it seems like a delicate subject that is going to be completely biased. As for the statement saying "Fascism is dead in 2017", I'm sorry but that is complete lies and a very dangerous thing to believe in. Fascism is on the rise more than ever since the end of WWII all through the western world. An example of this is looking at how close countries such as Austria, Netherlands or France have been in voting in a Far right political party to run the country. Also, look at the statistics of Nordic countries or any other EU country for that matter and see how much far right political parties are growing in number of supporters, as well as a huge increase of racist/xenophobic attacks, especially here in Britain after the Brexit vote.

Do not believe the lies: Fascism/Far right is on the rise in Europe at a very dangerous speed, denying it is simply choosing to be ignorant and ignore the numbers/statistics/facts that can be easily found on the internet.

You've hit the nail on the head once again.

Maybe articulated yourself better than I have in the last few pages lol. But people just don't want to believe these parties are Fascist, the likes of your ale Pen in France, Nigel Farage in the U.K., Hofer in Austria and Geert Wilders in the Netherlands.

What's is deeply troubling is that people don't realise how blatantly fascist and racist these parties are.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Eclipze
(05-22-2017, 02:08 PM)Marty Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 11:28 AM)Holdem Wrote: Every group has black sheep in them. I'm sure there are many Antifa's who do not want to use violence and I'm sure there are many Antifa's who do want to use violence, though I don't personally consider them a "Terrorist" organization as (as far as I'm aware) they're not making car bombs to kill people. There's a difference between someone who destroys shops because they're unhappy with Capitalism to someone who wants to kill people to instigate terror, like ISIS, the IRA in Ireland or ETA in Spain.

Anyhow, it seems like a delicate subject that is going to be completely biased. As for the statement saying "Fascism is dead in 2017", I'm sorry but that is complete lies and a very dangerous thing to believe in. Fascism is on the rise more than ever since the end of WWII all through the western world. An example of this is looking at how close countries such as Austria, Netherlands or France have been in voting in a Far right political party to run the country. Also, look at the statistics of Nordic countries or any other EU country for that matter and see how much far right political parties are growing in number of supporters, as well as a huge increase of racist/xenophobic attacks, especially here in Britain after the Brexit vote.

Do not believe the lies: Fascism/Far right is on the rise in Europe at a very dangerous speed, denying it is simply choosing to be ignorant and ignore the numbers/statistics/facts that can be easily found on the internet.

You've hit the nail on the head once again.

Maybe articulated yourself better than I have in the last few pages lol. But people just don't want to believe these parties are Fascist, the likes of your ale Pen in France, Nigel Farage in the U.K., Hofer in Austria and Geert Wilders in the Netherlands.

What's is deeply troubling is that people don't realise how blatantly fascist and racist these parties are.
I don't like Wilders but I don't see his supporters throwing petrol bombs and pepper spraying innocent people at a rally
+rep
I don't see an increase in Far-Right groups in the UK, for example the low expected voting for UKIP (which is expected to be fair). Also, Right-Wing does not necessarily mean an increase in Fascism.

I think there has been an increase in Republicanism in the UK which I am all for.
The following 2 users Like Bobby's post:
  • Archer, Ratatoskrr
Far-Right is discriminating against minorities,extreme nationalism and authoritarianism.Not anti-immigrant policies,statism and/or patriotism
In my opinion all idelogies are legitimate politics unless they disrespect human rights.
Also,immigration is a privelege.Yes,I want to immigrate to Britain but I'm waiting for a legal student visa instead of knocking down border fences.
+rep
(05-22-2017, 06:38 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: Far-Right is discriminating against minorities,extreme nationalism and authoritarianism.Not anti-immigrant policies,statism and/or patriotism
In my opinion all idelogies are legitimate politics unless they disrespect human rights.
Also,immigration is a privelege.Yes,I want to immigrate to Britain but I'm waiting for a legal student visa instead of knocking down border fences.

I agree with some points but I disagree with others.

- There is nothing wrong with being nationalist in my opinion as long as you give equal opportunities to others and aware of other cultures in a respectful manner.

- Immigration is a privilege not a right.

- Not everyone from the Far-Right discriminates against minorities or believe in authoritarianism

- A lot of people may be Right Wing as a reactionary reason to previous Left-Wing/Libertarian government(s) and the policies that were in place

I think it is great you are appreciating how the immigration system works and seek a better life the legal way.

More on the Nationalism/Patriotism point, I think we need a bit of love for our Country as we leave the EU. If we put our heads down and get on with it, we should be fine!
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Archer
(05-22-2017, 06:44 PM)TieDye Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 06:38 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: Far-Right is discriminating against minorities,extreme nationalism and authoritarianism.Not anti-immigrant policies,statism and/or patriotism

- There is nothing wrong with being nationalist in my opinion as long as you give equal opportunities to others and aware of other cultures in a respectful manner.

- Not everyone from the Far-Right discriminates against minorities or believe in authoritarianism

- A lot of people may be Right Wing as a reactionary reason to previous Left-Wing/Libertarian government(s) and the policies that were in place

I think it is great you are appreciating how the immigration system works and seek a better life the legal way.

Emphasis on extreme in the nationalism part
Also I had said already that immigration is a privelege.
But thanks for the compliment(?),I can't understand how people can demand they be accepted in any country they want.
+rep
(05-22-2017, 06:46 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 06:44 PM)TieDye Wrote:

Emphasis on extreme in the nationalism part
Also I had said already that immigration is a privelege.
But thanks for the compliment(?),I can't understand how people can demand they be accepted in any country they want.

Ahh, I was putting my personal stance on it. I was summarising your paragraph with what I believe included  Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Archer
Also accepting refugees is the worst thing an European country can do.Before Turkey accepted refugees,most terrorist attacks were small-scale and in minor cities.Here is what happened after we accepted refugees(3 f•••ing million of them)
17 February 2016:Bombing in Ankara,28 dead
10 October 2015:Bombing in Ankara:103 dead
13 March 2016:Bombing in Ankara:37 dead
28 June 2016:Bombing&Mass shooting in Ataturk Airport(Istanbul):45 dead
10 December 2016:Bombing in Istanbul:38 dead
All of them are attributed to ISIS militants disguised as refugees,yet Antifa keeps on defending those barbarians
+rep