Floodify Resigns
Hello Community,

Unfortunately today I have reached the final conclusion to resign. Whilst my love for Fearless is of an immense amount, the sheer passion for my intended carrier over-trumps this. I also feel as if the time needed to be a Supervising Administrator, and any administrative position on Fearless, is one that takes far too much off my private time - which is not a lot with all considered (work, hobby, training, etc).

I've had the luck to be apart of two different team, that both equally gave me an insight in who the dedicated people I work with truly are, and also to see the flaws and perfection of the teams in total. I do believe I am somewhat of a dinosaur and out of place. Fearless has changed a lot, equally for the good as for the bad. One day it is the place most of my childhood time was spent on apart from school and friends, and one day it's just a pure burden and confusion. I think Fearless is going to great places, despite its different challenges along the way. There is nothing to stop the very collective force that can overcome anything; and that is you - the community.

I would like to thank the team and community on welcoming me back, and also to those that believed I would be a sufficient Supervising Administrator. I hope I did not let you people down far too much and I hope that the next one will be one that will truly serve you as greatly as you deserve. Thank you to the team and to the community.

Last time I resigned, I went off the grid, however I will try and stick around now and then. I have found my old friends, but I've also found new ones. There is a great amount of people here and if really take the efforts then you will find a or multiple friends that you can indeed trust no matter what.

Thank you for all the wonderful times.

Til' next time,
Floodify
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Much love buddy

Welp, back to the drawing board we go.

Best of luck, Flood.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Holy shit now this is something I was not expecting.

Good luck in what you do Flood. Thank you for everything
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
A great SA who will be missed, thanks for everything Floodify. I know we'll keep in touch.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
It's a shame to see you go Floodify.

You have been a great SA. Though we did not agree on everything, you have been amazing.

* Random salutes
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Already? Man you're a legend. I am really sadend to see you leave.

You're an amazing friend and you were an amazing SA. Good luck with your future endavours.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Sad indeed however everyone appreciates all you've done for the community!

Best of luck in the future mate!
Sad to see you go man, thanks for all your work as SA
[Image: KInLxEm.png]
The following 1 user Likes Devon's post:
  • bradleyking
Shame, you were a good SA

Good luck in future endeavours