Forums Remove the 'negative and 'neutral' rep status.
Title: Remove the 'negative and 'neutral' rep status.

Suggestion: Very small however when clicking on reputation details you can see the 'negative' and 'netural' reps. Either add this or simply remove this in the display because it's obviously not needed.
+Support.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
I guess sure?
+ support if someone has time.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
+Support
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
+support
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
+Support. Negative is not needed.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Meh, that a bit of a pain in the arse to go in and edit an addon file to remove stuff that might make the addon glitch. Although I guess it could be removed through the templates section in ACP.

Although again, can be a pain if somoeone doesn't know what they are doing they will for sure fuck it up.

That being said -Support
[Image: giphy.gif]
There's not any point. It's been like that forever so why change it now? It hardly impacts anyone and is not worth to effort to remove.

-support
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
+Support
(05-20-2017, 08:03 AM)Midget Wrote: There's not any point. It's been like that forever so why change it now? It hardly impacts anyone and is not worth to effort to remove.

-support

It's not #1 priority, but it is something small, worthy of a removal. It's like with stuff that says v33x, needs to be updates with v4b1. It doesn't impact anyone, however if someone has a spare 2 minutes they could remove this for something to do!