[Solved] Build Server - Transfer Dupes
I have my advance dupe ready for transfer, but checking the dupe menu in character doesn't show it. I can't move it across servers. Is the feature broken?
Hello, Crazy,

Have you made sure you have saved the dupe in your main folder not the public one?
If so, try press Shift + F5 on the dupe page.

Hope this helps!
(05-19-2017, 05:23 PM)Arny Wrote: Hello, Crazy,

Have you made sure you have saved the dupe in your main folder not the public one?

Hope this helps!

I don't understand what you mean by "main folder". I have tried saving in the root directory and in a file I have created. Is there another place that I have to save it in?
(05-19-2017, 07:14 PM)Crazy Wrote:
(05-19-2017, 05:23 PM)Arny Wrote: Hello, Crazy,

Hope this helps!

I don't understand what you mean by "main folder". I have tried saving in the root directory and in a file I have created. Is there another place that I have to save it in?

I mean when you open up the Adv Duplicator, don't save it in the Public folder.
If it's placed in the root directory and in a folder you've made then you've possibly put it in the public folder. What to do is respawn your dupe on build. From there ensure it's all welded again and any constraints are still applied. Then right click with your adv dupe tool again and this time just hit save to server.

Once that's done a dialogue box will come up and ask you to name it. Name it what you wish and DC from the server. Come back on the forum and go back into adv dupe manage and locate it there and then transfer it.

Occasionally the dupe management system goes down so subsequently you may have to wait a while for it to be back operational. I can't check that because I'm not at home.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Hello, Crazy.

Have you managed to solve this issue?
Problem solved. I just needed help figuring out how to save it outside of the public file. Just made a copy of the build and switched tools until I got the adv dupe menu to reset and display "public file". I saved it outside of the file.
Okay, thank you for the reply, Crazy.

Problem solved.
File closed and archived.

-Mustang