In need of chatterboxes

Hi All!

I'm just stopping by to announce that I will be holding a weekly/bi-weekly podcast on the FL Radio station and I am searching for members of the Fearless Community to come onto my podcast and discuss matters related to FL. MasterNoda and I were discussing last week and I've decided to go ahead with the idea.

If you'd like to be considered for some airtime on the Fearless Radio Station,

Please either:
  • Reply to this thread
    Or
  • PM saying what you wish to discuss.

Thank you all for reading this thread and I hope that I hear from some of you soon!

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Janzo 火
I'd love to join you or others on the show to talk about stuff. Would be cool tbh.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
(05-18-2017, 08:12 PM)DVN Wrote: I'd love to join you or others on the show to talk about stuff. Would be cool tbh.

Hit me up on steam babes

I would be up for doing a collaboration Podcast
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
Would love to
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
It would be an honour.
Sounds fun!
[Image: T3EIiMz.png]
Fuck yeah. I'd do it
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Excellent! However due to the amount of people who are interested, some of you will be put in queue for a podcast at a later date as I am working on a first come first serve basis.

UPDATE:

We held the first impromptu podcast yesterday evening. Despite a few technical hitches, it all went to plan. I will be holding another one sometime next week!