Map Discussion
(05-19-2017, 08:08 AM)Broccoli Wrote: No matter the map change, the second server will always be dead due to the vicious cycle of no-one going on it and no-one wanting to go on it because no-one is on it. If we change a server to v5p either the entire community goes on it or it goes back to the littletown/v2d disease of no-one going on it.

Why don't we simply remove the second server then, you basically admitted that no one will use the second server. Why waste money when no one uses it. Then we can decide weither or not to change v4b1 or keep it the same. Lets face it Fearless hasn't got the player to have two servers running!

(05-27-2017, 01:59 PM)Eclipze Wrote: If we are going to change map again please do not make it Chaos City. Its a very badly made map and its hard to navigate on, its way to big for players to interact on. The choice I would prefer is V5P.

What do you mean "hard to navigate" it is a circle? V5P is larger than Chaos as well and with v5p's map structure player interaction outside of the city never happens.

I honestly want to say you have never been on either map.
(05-27-2017, 03:05 PM)Fultz Wrote:
(05-27-2017, 01:59 PM)Eclipze Wrote: If we are going to change map again please do not make it Chaos City. Its a very badly made map and its hard to navigate on, its way to big for players to interact on. The choice I would prefer is V5P.

What do you mean "hard to navigate" it is a circle? V5P is larger than Chaos as well and with v5p's map structure player interaction outside of the city never happens.

I have been playing on both maps and from my experience I found navigating much easier on V5P than Chaos City. Also I dont see Chaos City fit for City RP, its more fit for DarkRP
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • Envy
(05-27-2017, 03:09 PM)Eclipze Wrote:

I have been playing on both maps and from my experience I found navigating much easier on V5P than Chaos City. Also I dont see Chaos City for for City RP, its more fit for DarkRP

I just find that statement so interesting. I understand that you find v5p easier to navigate on the pure basis as it is a one road system, but Chaos is a circle system which I feel is a better system on the fact that everything meets. While on v5p you are stranded and if you are say in the villas, you have to drive the whole way back on the same road. 

I drew the map layouts on paint which I feel accurately portray each map if anyone is interested in seeing the layouts if you do not know what they look like. 

V5p

Chaos City

Now these arent completely to scale, but the circular map has a better flow to it than a singular road design in my opinion as you do not have to continuously backtrack like you do on v5p.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Eclipze
All I know is that I would want the map to be a circuit. Otherwise police chases would be a bit shit.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 2 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Rebdogg, Pollux
I'm adding a new map to the mix, It is called RP_Evoford and I personally think it is the perfect map.

1 Map, 85 Slots, RP_Evoford.

Here are 2 Screenshots I took of the map:

Here is the link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...rp_evoford
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(05-27-2017, 04:31 PM)Envy Wrote: I'm adding a new map to the mix, It is called RP_Evoford and I personally think it is the perfect map.

That looks nice tbf, I'll check it out later
(05-27-2017, 04:35 PM)connbob Wrote:
(05-27-2017, 04:31 PM)Envy Wrote: I'm adding a new map to the mix, It is called RP_Evoford and I personally think it is the perfect map.

That looks nice tbf, I'll check it out later

Added few more screenshots.

I like the Bus Stops spread out everywhere, Making it easier to do Bus RP and Actually stop at Bus Stops.

I like how there is a separate Police Station behind the Nexus so the Nexus can have SRU Protecting the President and The Police can have there own headquarters.

EDIT: There is also Wooden Fencing on the road from the city to the lake. This will also reduce CDM
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
After getting on the map and looking at it, I can honestly say I don't like it that much.

I do however like the way the city is put together minus the fact there is no nexus or I should say an area for the president to be placed. Outside the city is identical to v33x. The only difference between evoford and v33 is that evoford does not have an MTL which if you ask me is a bad move.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Envy
(05-27-2017, 04:15 PM)Fultz Wrote:
(05-27-2017, 03:09 PM)Eclipze Wrote:

I have been playing on both maps and from my experience I found navigating much easier on V5P than Chaos City. Also I dont see Chaos City for for City RP, its more fit for DarkRP

I just find that statement so interesting. I understand that you find v5p easier to navigate on the pure basis as it is a one road system, but Chaos is a circle system which I feel is a better system on the fact that everything meets. While on v5p you are stranded and if you are say in the villas, you have to drive the whole way back on the same road. 

I drew the map layouts on paint which I feel accurately portray each map if anyone is interested in seeing the layouts if you do not know what they look like. 

V5p

Chaos City

Now these arent completely to scale, but the circular map has a better flow to it than a singular road design in my opinion as you do not have to continuously backtrack like you do on v5p.

Those maps are amazing! Did you use paint? Wink

OT: Yeah Choas City would be the perfect choice on map, been one of my favourites for a little bit now. Would love to see it have a trail on FL
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]