[Solved] Declined Suggestions
I was wondering, why do declined suggestions for example:

Evoradio
SpikeTrip
/copcar

And could find more if you look.

Get added anyway if developers decline it? Doesn't this make the declined suggestions sector obsolete?

-Edit: Even if it wasn't a duplicate
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
Normally declined for being duplicate suggestions.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-18-2017, 10:36 AM)Marty Wrote: Normally declined for being duplicate suggestions.

I ment if it wasn't duplicate though but good point.
Kind Regards
Most likely they were duplicate suggestions and they didn't need to approve both. They only need to approve one of each suggestion really.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
my guess is that a suggested is declined then many a time later it is suggested then it's approved.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
There can be many reasons as to why suggestions that are declined are getting implemented.

A. Duplicate Suggestion
B. Internal disagreement
C. If the suggestion is old and a newer version with new aspects has been opened it is able to be approved/implemented.
D. False moving (happened to me before ^-^)

We generally only work on approved suggestions.
The following 1 user Likes Arkten's post:
  • Edned
(05-18-2017, 12:07 PM)Arkten Wrote: There can be many reasons as to why suggestions that are declined are getting implemented.

A. Duplicate Suggestion
B. Internal disagreement
C. If the suggestion is old and a newer version with new aspects has been opened it is able to be approved/implemented.
D. False moving (happened to me before ^-^)

We generally only work on approved suggestions.

What if developers just write stuff like 
-Denied ALL OF THEM (If you do many suggestions in 1 thread)
And later one of the suggestions do gets approved.

Or
Just -Denied 

Cause I've seen developers do -Denied duplicate thread and many of the items that were denied but later added don't have this.
Kind Regards
It all dephends on the development team FL had and has right now. The team is different each time we get new developer and sometimes contributor...

The suggestion approve/decline standards change very often and many factors have it's role in it.
(05-18-2017, 01:44 PM)DarkN00b Wrote: It all dephends on the development team FL had and has right now. The team is different each time we get new developer and sometimes contributor...

The suggestion approve/decline standards change very often and many factors have it's role in it.

So you can re-suggest something after a while?
Kind Regards
(05-18-2017, 10:34 AM)Demonic Wrote: I was wondering, why do declined suggestions for example:

Evoradio
SpikeTrip
/copcar

And could find more if you look.

Get added anyway if developers decline it? Doesn't this make the declined suggestions sector obsolete?

-Edit: Even if it wasn't a duplicate
1) needs extra funding (now organised)
2) Duplicre
3) Dupl/ Already IGN mate / limited