(05-16-2017, 04:00 PM)JessicaCandyX Wrote: -Snip-

(05-16-2017, 03:56 PM)Rebelz Wrote: -Snip-

(05-16-2017, 03:56 PM)Azza Wrote: -Snip-

All accepted.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Steam Name: Dobby

Hours on the Server: 975

Roleplay Points: Um.. I can't remember.

Understanding of general Zombie roleplay (1-10.): As the not biggest fan of Zombies, I do have quite a good understand of the Zombie role-play and Zombies in general. I have never watched the walking dead, however have been to universal studios located in America.

(Image of there logo. Click left on your mouse to open the spoiler and see the logo for 'Universal Studios'. The place I was talking about which I have been to, to see the walking dead.)

Spoiler :
[Image: th?id=OIP.mgRg6nTzqxZkzRW1eCXCbgEsDB&pid=15.1]

I have played L4D1 & L4D2 (L4D1 = Left for Dead 1 - & = and - L4D2 = Left for dead 2). I have not completed the whole story, however have played a few hours and have got used to how zombies act and behave.

What Job do you wish to be? Bandit

Why should you be this job? The bandit is an aggressive RP (RP = Role-play) and that is my cup of tea. 

IC Name: Johnny Jurman

Background story: Johnny is a tough nut. He is immune to 134 poisons, survived being hit by a train, jumped out a helicopter with no parachute, got 456 confirmed sniper kills, nevermind the thousands with his bare hands. After leaving the army he was left along, to fight the streets all by himself.

Have you read and understood everything in the post(s) above? Just about
The following 2 users Like god's post:
  • Goat, Panda
The title makes me think this is a pirate event....
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
Steam Name: [FL] Generation

Hours on the Server: 2698h

Roleplay Points: 59 RP Points

Understanding of general Zombie roleplay (1-10.): 10.

What Job do you wish to be? Council Member

Why should you be this job? I think this job is suiting me perfectly, I have experience in management, and supervision of human ressources, as well infrastructure.

IC Name: Dirk 'Generation' Michaels

Background story: Michaels returned in 2028 without his diceased wife from the virus to his homeland, Evocity. His life is resumed to work at huge corporations located in some countries like Australia and USA. Some people found him to be very handy to have around, Some others view him as a necessary evil, as he'll go places and/or do things that sane people just out right refuse to do. That's why, when he arrived to Evocity, he was considered for the role of Council Member by the Joint Task Force (that got wiped since, so the choice came to the survivors).

Have you read and understood everything in the post(s) above? Yes, I have.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Steam Name:[FL] NJperry

Hours on the Server: 1153

Roleplay Points:7 

Understanding of general Zombie roleplay (1-10.): 10. I have hosted two Post-Apocalyptic style events and have been involved in many more.

What Job do you wish to be? Council Member.

Why should you be this job? I believe that when making important decisions affecting the entire camp, it requires someone who is smart, quick thinking and outspoken. Of course, in this era, someone has to do the unpleasant thing and look out for his fellow survivors and ensure that they are out of danger. 

IC Name: Nate Jagger

Background story: Before the apocalypse, Nate Jagger worked the for LAPD in the Internal Affairs department as an investigator/agent. It was his job to sniff out for the cent of corruption within other Police officers and take them down. He helped resolve much corruption within the Los Angeles Police department and after 5 years of loyal service, was awarded the Police Star award. 

With the incoming Apocalypse, Nate was forced to abandon his old life hunting down insiders and standing up against corruption for surviving and running. Nate then found the Camp, he used his investigating/detecting skills to solve minor acts of looting, theft, assault etc... Due to his exceptional and effective decision making, he was considered for the role of Coucil Member for the camp.

Have you read and understood everything in the post(s) above? Yes.
Steam Name: The best goat

Hours on the Server: 1400+

Roleplay Points: 2

Understanding of general Zombie roleplay (1-10.): 7-8

What Job do you wish to be? Scavenger

Why should you be this job? This job looks fun

IC Name: Charlie Richard

Background story: Charlie was once a criminal. Now he lives out in the wild and all his family dead, he travels and Scavenges alone. he does not trust many people and usually travels alone

Have you read and understood everything in the post(s) above? Yes.
(05-16-2017, 08:26 PM)The Best Goat Wrote: -snip-

(05-16-2017, 07:39 PM)NJperry Wrote: -SNIP-

(05-16-2017, 07:36 PM)Generation Wrote: -Snip-

(05-16-2017, 04:58 PM)Rukka Wrote: -Snip-

All Accepted!
(05-16-2017, 04:55 PM)Dauntless Wrote: -Snip-

Hello Dauntless,

I am sorry to inform you that Coucil Member is filled, if you wish to you may re-apply for an open role.

Thanks,
Jonas.
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Razor

Hours on the Server: 1000+

Roleplay Points: 6

Understanding of general Zombie roleplay (1-10.): 9/10

What Job do you wish to be? Scavenger

Why should you be this job? I enjoy being alone and rping on my own and hunting for items and trying to be a lone survivor.

IC Name: Jake 'Razor' Turner

Background story: He lived in this land for many years and has always been lonely his mum and dad left him and he has been roaming around for several years hunting and surviving but then something bad happens and he is left with an even worse situation.

Have you read and understood everything in the post(s) above? Not all but know the parts I should.
(05-17-2017, 04:47 PM)Razor Wrote: -Snip-

Approved.
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • Xesus