Forums scroll bug
Bug 
I recently noticed I can't use scroll the pages using the wheel. I was pretty worried at first because my mouse isn't too old, but found out it only happens on FL.
It's started couple weeks ago or so and it got back to work couple times, but it didn't last any long.
The bug is really annoying since I can't quickly reach the bottom.

Don't know if it's possible to fix, but I really hope it is.
Yeah the site when scrolling is buggy for me too,
When I scroll down, it goes it up a bit, then goes down.

Is that what you mean, if so, it happens to me all of the time.
(05-15-2017, 07:15 PM)Arny Wrote: When I scroll down, it goes it up a bit, then goes down.

Is that what you mean, if so, it happens to me all of the time.

I got that problem on my old PC. If I remember correctly you had to change something in mouse settings in the scroll wheel section.
Can't say for sure, been a long time.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
I am not experiencing this problem.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
I am not experiencing this issues too, what browser are you using?
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Not ever experienced this, try clearing your browser cookies/cache, not sure if that would even improve anything but can definitely rule out that area at least.
I experience this bug very often on Fearless forums, it will completely disable scrolling in the specific tab I had Fearless forums open on.
For me it started 1-2 weeks ago when browsing FL forums, this is both on my laptop and desktop computer, so not a computer specific problem.
I've tried clearing cookies and cache and it didn't change anything. I tried switching to another interface and it worked pretty fine, but I prefer classic FL interface.
Not a recent issue.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]