[Solved] Volvo FH16 , buggy?
I got a problem with my Truck , the Volvo FH 16.
Everytime when i try to get a trailer on it often the trailer bugged in the truck and sometimes hit me or kill me.
Maybe its possible to get the truck refunded or something else. Because what should i do with a truck when i cannot put trailer on it.

my Ingame Name is : Spidy
I used to have the Volvo, and it happened all the time. I believe it is a bug.
It is a bug and it doesn't seem like it will be fixed soon, ask an admin to exchange it for a other truck.
Hi there, x-J-W-x;
To solve your problem I suggest contacting an admin in game and telling them about your problem via an @ call and request a change.
Here is a recent thread about a similar problem to yours: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=80052

I'll leave this thread open for another 24 hours for you to post anymore information you wish to post about this problem.

Mustang.
This is a problem with VCmod, it seems like it will not be fixed time being, I told the author about the bug a few times and he told me he would fix it. I'd suggest the development team should exchange the Volvo for another truck on the workshop, perhaps one of the other Volvos from the same pack.
Assuming that this is no longer an issue due to no response within the 24 Hours.

Thread Closed and archived.

Mustang.