I was blacklisted?
Your name:General Rickets

Your blacklist ID: 92748

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:65599084

Reason: Player Disrespect

Staff member who blacklisted you: NJPerry apparently

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I didn't even know I was blacklisted until I tried to reply to someone in OOC. I fail to comprehend why I was not warned or spoken to about anything just blacklisted pretty sure it was done secretly too as nothing popped up in game. I have not been left to discuss or defend myself.

Hello.

You said something along the lines of this to someone in OOC "Look before you cross the road you fuck" which ultimately lead to your 1 hour blacklist from OOC.
Can you please tell me who I was insulting?

Also I said nothing like what you said above I actually said: (<3) (OOC) General Rickets: Get on the right side of the fucking road you fuck

This was directed towards no one and could have been taken or put into any context. Any reason why you deal with this call but not the calls send earlier regarding someone DCing to avoid arrest?

Any particular reason why you failed to tell me of my blacklist?
Any reason why you failed to question me of what I said?
Any reason why you didn't warn me of my mistake?
Any reason why you didn't question the context of what I stated in OOC?

Even during the unblacklist request you have failed to find the proper evidence.

(05-13-2017, 01:59 PM)General Rickets Wrote: Can you please tell me who I was insulting?

Also I said nothing like what you said above I actually said:  (<3) (OOC) General Rickets: Get on the right side of the freaking road you fuck

This was directed towards no one and could have been taken or put into any context. Any reason why you deal with this call but not the calls send earlier regarding someone DCing to avoid arrest?

Any particular reason why you failed to tell me of my blacklist?
Any reason why you failed to question me of what I said?
Any reason why you didn't warn me of my mistake?
Any reason why you didn't question the context of what I stated in OOC?

Even during the unblacklist request you have failed to find the proper evidence.

Quote:Any particular reason why you failed to tell me of my blacklist?

It's not my/our policy to inform you when you have broken a rule.

Quote:Any reason why you failed to question me of what I said?

Your rulebreakage was rather blatant. 

Quote:Any reason why you didn't warn me of my mistake?

You being an EX-staff member should know better than to call someone a "fuck" in OOC. If you were at like 0-50 hours then yeah sure, a warning would have sufficed but even so.

Quote:Any reason why you didn't question the context of what I stated in OOC?

How many different interpretations are there of what you said? You clearly did it because you were annoyed, which is what it looked like to me.

Quote:Even during the unblacklist request you have failed to find the proper evidence.

Okay, look back at my words in the first post I made on this thread.

"You said something along the lines of this to someone in OOC" I never said that was your official statement.

If I wanted to find the proper evidence I could but you have already done the honors for me.
You avoided a few of my queries could you answer them please

I hadn't seen any @ calls at that time about "Disconnecting to avoid arrest" or I might have just missed it because I was dealing with a random search warrant call. If I failed to respond to a call like that, then it was certainly an accident, I always respond to calls like that. I'm sorry if I missed the @ call, that was pure human error.

I don't know who you were talking to, you tell me? You were clearly addressing someone who you must've hit with your car judging by what you said.
Fair enough in regards to the @ call I have been there myself.

As for the blacklist, do you not think that you should have properly perform your administrative duties to teach and inform players of their mistakes.

When it comes down to it you have issued this blacklist on coincidental and situational evidence basing it purely on assumptions.

(05-14-2017, 10:17 AM)General Rickets Wrote: Fair enough in regards to the @ call I have been there myself.

As for the blacklist, do you not think that you should have properly perform your administrative duties to teach and inform players of their mistakes.

When it comes down to it you have issued this blacklist on coincidental and situational evidence basing it purely on assumptions.

Okay, I guess you're right. The insult wasn't targeted towards anyone anyway.

Approved.
Moved to approved because NJ forgot.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]