AA AwestruckBullet
(05-12-2017, 07:58 PM)General Rickets Wrote: Can you prove how you are involved then? I fail to see any evidence directly linking you to this case.

Can you not ignore my question Dreebot.

There is no rule against admins spawning banned props. This doesn't mean they can spawn it, however when needed they are ALLOWED to spawn them. As mentioned before, we needed it as a temporary solution for a player being afk. Awestruck being an admin was able to spawn the yacht so we could continue the RP. Plus, he only spawned in the prop. This doesn't give him an unfair advantage over other players as this thing couldn't drive.

Admins spawn in banned props on a daily basis this seems to be more of an attack rather than a valid abuse case.

(05-12-2017, 08:08 PM)General Rickets Wrote: //-snip-//

There is no rule against admins spawning banned props. This doesn't mean they can spawn it, however when needed they are ALLOWED to spawn them. As mentioned before, we needed it as a temporary solution for a player being afk. Awestruck being an admin was able to spawn the yacht so we could continue the  RP. Plus, he only spawned in the prop. This doesn't give him an unfair advantage over other players as this thing couldn't drive.

Admins spawn in banned props on a daily basis this seems to be more of an attack rather than a valid abuse case.

If it doesn't give him or the clan an unfair advantage, why is the prop not available for everyone to use?

If the yacht was available for everyone, no one would ever buy the yacht, as they already have access to the main purpose of the vehicle through a prop.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
(05-12-2017, 08:08 PM)General Rickets Wrote:
(05-12-2017, 07:58 PM)General Rickets Wrote: Can you prove how you are involved then? I fail to see any evidence directly linking  you to this case.

Can you not ignore my question Dreebot.

There is no rule against admins spawning banned props. This doesn't mean they can spawn it, however when needed they are ALLOWED to spawn them. As mentioned before, we needed it as a temporary solution for a player being afk. Awestruck being an admin was able to spawn the yacht so we could continue the  RP. Plus, he only spawned in the prop. This doesn't give him an unfair advantage over other players as this thing couldn't drive.

I'm not gonna answer someone who can't even spell my name right, im sorry General rickfets.
And im also sorry that I'm not on my PC 24/7 just like you, because I have to sleep you know.
Dreebott, I would suggest that you refrain from posting on the Admin Abuse case. Originally, you were posting proxy for Balls, whom seems to have joined the discussion anyway.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(05-13-2017, 07:36 AM)DreeBott Wrote:
(05-13-2017, 07:17 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Dreebott, I would suggest that you refrain from posting on the Admin Abuse case. Originally, you were posting proxy for Balls, whom seems to have joined the discussion anyway.

I will stop posting when you and General rickfets learn to spell my name right.

Thanks.

Slightly hypocritical there buddy but lets let that one slide since you are unable to retain a mature attitude in an abuse case you are not even involved with. Also, its Rickets*

The point still stands that you spawning in the boat, using it for its main purpose for free,rather than paying the 2+ million for it gives you an unfair advantage. Rickets shouldn't be answering for you considering it was your choice, either. Also, there's no need for this to turn into attacks on each other.
(05-13-2017, 08:10 AM)connbob Wrote: The point still stands that you spawning in the boat, using it for its main purpose for free,rather than paying the 2+ million for it gives you an unfair advantage. Rickets shouldn't be answering for you considering it was your choice, either. Also, there's no need for this to turn into attacks on each other.

This was already a targetted attack on Awestruck, this is evident though the replies seen on this thread prior to this post. I am not posting any further than this because its just people shitposting.

Closed for SA review.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Staff Report on [FL] AwestruckBullet have been reviewed and concluded.

The intended function correlates with the one on the market and that was not acquired by accused administrator. Had it been purely for scenery purposes, like with vehicles, no issue would of arisen because the function would be to create an environment. In this situation the purpose was of individual yacht use and any other user would have to purchase one. The accused administrator motivates with that the RV is public and has the same function as the yacht in terms of the prop, however the yacht has been disabled for the public due to its immense value and the administrator in question has been advised on future scenarios when the yacht prop may be spawned.

Staff Report has been found valid and further dealings will be made internally.

[FL] Floodify
Supervising Administrator
Kind Regards,
Floodify