AA AwestruckBullet
Username: DreeBott

Accused Staff Member: [FL] AwestruckBullet

Involved Users: [FL:RP] Balls, Connbob

Time/Date/Time Zone: 20:40 (CET)

Abuse of Power or Rule Infringement: Abuse of Power

Evidence and Explanation: 

So AwestruckBullet spawned a yacht prop and used it as if it was a normal yacht.
Its a banned prop for all players so they can't use the yacht without actually buying it from the market.
Awestruck abused his powers by spawning the yacht and not having to use money to buy the yacht and use it which is unfair and a clear abuse of his powers.

He moved it around with his physgun as well.

And yes, i know it wasn't moving (drivable) but that doesn't change the fact that he abused his powers to spawn that yacht prop so he can use the yacht without actually buying the yacht itself. (saving around 2 Million $)
But it was there and thats why I think Awestruck should be punished for spawning a banned prop so he doesn't have to spend the money he didn't own (Or he does own that much but just doesn't want to waste it on a useless vehicle in the game)

Also, the prop can be freezed, meaning that the prop is more usable and stable to be standing on than the yacht you have to buy.

Spoiler: Evidence of the Yacht being on the water

We have a yacht in the clan already however the player was AFK and unable to spawn it so we improvised. This does not mention or show the fact that the vehicle is too unstable to walk around on thus would have had to be replaced by the prop either way. I asked him to spawn it whilst we waited for said player to respond.

If anything I take responsibility for this it was my request and since there are no guidelines against these props being used it was spawned.

(05-12-2017, 07:33 PM)General Rickets Wrote: We have a yacht in the clan already however the player was AFK and unable to spawn it so we improvised. This does not mention or show the fact that the vehicle is too unstable to walk around on thus would have had to be replaced by the prop either way. I asked him to spawn it whilst we waited for said player to respond.

If anything I take responsibility for this it was my request and since there are no guidelines against these props being used it was spawned.

Still wouldn't allow me to spawn a banned yacht prop (as an admin) because someone is afk and im impatience...
Impatient*

You are not an admin therefore you are unable to spawn banned props so that argument is invalid.

(05-12-2017, 07:41 PM)General Rickets Wrote: Impatient*

You are not an admin therefore you are unable to spawn banned props so that argument is invalid.

If I WOULD be an admin.
I could've also said:

Still wouldn't allow awestruckbullet to spawn the yacht prop just because you're Impatient and a player is AFK.

Lol keep on correcting me please^^
The yacht is a banned prop and should not be spawned by anyone.
By spawning the prop, Awestruck gains access to something he shouldn't have access to.
Only difference between him spawning the yacht as a prop or giving himself the yacht, is if it can be driven or not. Meaning that he used his admin powers to gain access to something he shouldn't have access to. Especially an item worth $2.75 million which people use hours upon hours getting. This is clearly unfair to anyone else.

General Rickets claims that Awestruck spawned it, as a clan member with the actual yacht was AFK.
I don't know if this person got kicked for AFK or came back, but the actual yacht was never spawned in, if I am correct.

General Rickets can't & shouldn't take responsibility for AwestruckBullet abusing his powers, as it was himself that did it.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
(05-12-2017, 07:48 PM)Balls Wrote: The yacht is a banned prop and should not be spawned by anyone.
By spawning the prop, Awestruck gains access to something he shouldn't have access to.
Only difference between him spawning the yacht as a prop or giving himself the yacht, is if it can be driven or not. Meaning that he used his admin powers to gain access to something he shouldn't have access to. Especially an item worth $2.75 million which people use hours upon hours getting. This is clearly unfair to anyone else.

General Rickets claims that Awestruck spawned it, as a clan member with the actual yacht was AFK.
I don't know if this person got kicked for AFK or came back, but the actual yacht was never spawned in, if I am correct.

General Rickets can't & shouldn't take responsibility for AwestruckBullet abusing his powers, as it was himself that did it.

The way this post is worded it seems more like a personal attack towards Awestruck. The yacht was not spawned no due to the member currently being AFK as far as I am aware.

This was a temporary solution for a problem which has been blown out of proportion.

Too my understanding who is actually posting this case? Balls how are you involved? Why is Dreebot posting this? As far as I am aware Dreebot was not even online.

Me and Balls were both there. It seemed like an infringement of power by Awestruck, and even if you requested it, only Awestruck had the power to spawn it. I am not allowed to go and spawn a yacht to use as a prop for my clan, why are you?
(05-12-2017, 07:54 PM)connbob Wrote: Me and Balls were both there. It seemed like an infringement of power by Awestruck, and even if you requested it, only Awestruck had the power to spawn it. I am not allowed to go and spawn a yacht to use as a prop for my clan, why are you?

Like stated earlier you are not an admin therefore cannot spawn the banned prop.