Federal Bureau of Investigation [UNOFFICIAL]
(12-20-2011, 05:14 PM)ForceGhost Wrote:
(12-20-2011, 05:10 PM)SilentGamer Wrote:
(12-20-2011, 05:04 PM)ForceGhost Wrote:
(12-20-2011, 04:14 PM)ZuaXX Wrote: It looks good with this clan, I think it will be good when you get more membersWink

Cheers! Need some more members!

+ Also, Other day had a couple of guys doing some police corruption investigation RP, Was the best RP i've ever had on the server, Shame it had a DDos

Police corruption is actually banned by Fearless but I don't see why, it's really realistic and fun.
Do you have to be the position it says all the time? One minute you could be president the next you could be police officer.

If you are in the Rank FBI Head of State [President], Then when SS or Police, You would just play SS or Normal Police Officer. Not FBI.

So put simply, You are only the Rank you are assigned to.

I'm sorry but that didn't make any sense. So if I was head of state, I would only be that when I was president?
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

(12-20-2011, 05:20 PM)SilentGamer Wrote:
(12-20-2011, 05:14 PM)ForceGhost Wrote:
(12-20-2011, 05:10 PM)SilentGamer Wrote:
(12-20-2011, 05:04 PM)ForceGhost Wrote:
(12-20-2011, 04:14 PM)ZuaXX Wrote: It looks good with this clan, I think it will be good when you get more membersWink

Cheers! Need some more members!

+ Also, Other day had a couple of guys doing some police corruption investigation RP, Was the best RP i've ever had on the server, Shame it had a DDos

Police corruption is actually banned by Fearless but I don't see why, it's really realistic and fun.
Do you have to be the position it says all the time? One minute you could be president the next you could be police officer.

If you are in the Rank FBI Head of State [President], Then when SS or Police, You would just play SS or Normal Police Officer. Not FBI.

So put simply, You are only the Rank you are assigned to.

I'm sorry but that didn't make any sense. So if I was head of state, I would only be that when I was president?

Yes! You got it in one!.. My Explanations suck.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
BUMP :-)
Steam Name:[OUCH]Pacman
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:34526102
In Game Name:Frank demeco
What Position You're Applying For:Head of Special Agents
Why Do You Wanna Join?:this looks like a very nice rping clan and i really like working with you forceghost

im about to make a clan called Anonymous!
This makes no sense, you cannot, SS cannot leave the president, so if someone was to go FBI Agent's, or FBI Senior Agents, They still have to follow Presidential orders, meaning if the FBI Director gave orders to those SS Agents, they cant just leave to assist?
Just to let you guys and the Admins know, This clan is INACTIVE and can now be closed.

Smile
Closed by owners request.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol