Federal Bureau of Investigation [UNOFFICIAL]

Federal Bureau of Investigation [FBI]

The FBI are a group of government agents tasked to deal with Big Crimes that involve interviews. some of the crimes include: Mass Shootings, Police Brutality Investigation, Hostage Situations, Bank Robbery's, Assassinations .

Rules
1) You MUST listen to orders from Higher ranks than you [Obviously not if they break the Laws]

2) Do NOT Steal

3) Do NOT go in and Shoot the Suspect, We are there to question.

4) Always Remain in the Office until tasked with a Case.

5) You MUST ask the FBI Head or a Senior Officer for a Warrant (Does not apply if no-one else is on)

6) Do NOT walk around with your gun out.

7) You MUST wear a suit at all times (Only when playing SS)

Requirements
1. You must have a car, that can at least fit 4 people [It Has to be Colored Black] (Only if Agent or Special Agent)

2. You must have a Suit.

3. You Must be a Donator to become a Agent or Special Agent

4. You Must be playing SS or Police Officer

ALL RANKS ARE SET UP IN CHAIN OF COMMAND ORDER

Ranks will go Green when confirmed. Your name will go ORANGE if you have a warning and RED If you are on your Final Warning.

FBI Ranks

FBI Head of State [President]
<Open Slot>

FBI Director:
ForceGhost [Jack Reacher]

FBI Senior Agent's:[Must be Playing SS Head to become this rank]

<Open Slot>
<Open Slot>
<Open Slot>

Head of Special Agents[Must be playing Police Commander to become this Rank]
<Open Slot>
<Open Slot>
<Open Slot>

FBI Agent's:[Must be a Donator and playing SS]
<Open Slot>
<Open Slot>
<Open Slot>
<Open Slot>
<Open Slot>
<Open Slot>

FBI Special Agents:[Do not have to be donator but must be playing Police Officer]
<Open Slot>
<Open Slot>
<Open Slot>
<Open Slot>
<Open Slot>
<Open Slot>
<Open Slot>
<Open Slot>
<Open Slot>

How to join the FBI?
just fill these questions out and wait till the Director sees it and think about it!

Steam Name:
Steam ID:
In Game Name:
Why Do You Wanna Join?:
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Sounds good, I look forward to see some RP coming from you. Good luck with the clan!
Sounds impressive and very good, but the requirements you have suggested filter the number of people down quite a bit. Donators are a minority, and not all Donators choose to be SS, these do not necessarily have the money leftover to purchase a suit and have a decent car. I'm just saying this because you have a lot of open slots, and even if they do all get filled I doubt that most will be online all at once.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Also, only 4 people can ever play as SS, and their primary job is to protect the president...
It's not up to me, but as a suggestion I reckon you should let police officers be in it.
(12-20-2011, 11:07 AM)Dirk Harper Wrote: Also, only 4 people can ever play as SS, and their primary job is to protect the president...
It's not up to me, but as a suggestion I reckon you should let police officers be in it.

Yes, good idea. Including the Police Commander that's 7 additional staff. Perhaps the President could also be in the chain of command.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea

Updated guys!, Cheers for advice and suggestions...
It looks good with this clan, I think it will be good when you get more membersWink
The following 1 user Likes ZuaXX's post:
  • ForceGhost
(12-20-2011, 04:14 PM)ZuaXX Wrote: It looks good with this clan, I think it will be good when you get more membersWink

Cheers! Need some more members!

+ Also, Other day had a couple of guys doing some police corruption investigation RP, Was the best RP i've ever had on the server, Shame it had a DDos
(12-20-2011, 05:04 PM)ForceGhost Wrote:
(12-20-2011, 04:14 PM)ZuaXX Wrote: It looks good with this clan, I think it will be good when you get more membersWink

+ Also, Other day had a couple of guys doing some police corruption investigation RP, Was the best RP i've ever had on the server, Shame it had a DDos

Police corruption is actually banned by Fearless but I don't see why, it's really realistic and fun.
Do you have to be the position it says all the time? One minute you could be president the next you could be police officer.

(12-20-2011, 05:10 PM)SilentGamer Wrote:
(12-20-2011, 05:04 PM)ForceGhost Wrote:

Police corruption is actually banned by Fearless but I don't see why, it's really realistic and fun.
Do you have to be the position it says all the time? One minute you could be president the next you could be police officer.

If you are in the Rank FBI Head of State [President], Then when SS or Police, You would just play SS or Normal Police Officer. Not FBI.

So put simply, You are only the Rank you are assigned to.