[Solved] Possible error in the statistic top 20
It says Generation last joined server date is :   Time not available . Which means he hasn't joined in two months or the thing is broken. I'm assuming it must be an error because the thought of an admin not joining the server in two months is...odd 
One of the requirements soul mentions to even become an admin is 
  • Be active on the server, this is obvious. We aren't going to promote people that are online an hour per week.
Typing the letter a in the search function in the bans lets us see the full list of bans and I went to see the last time he banned a player just to see if he really has not been on the server in a while and I got a ban ID 75914 I checked this 4 different times to see if it was true the current ban ID is 77230 . The number goes up by one every time someone is banned which means there's been a total number of 1316 bans made by other admins since he made a last ban ( if what I calculated is correct ) . The last time he banned someone or possibly was even in the server, Jan was an admin, turtle was an mod and Agorith didn't go full re and get himself permd.

Once again for the laughs 
  • Be active on the server, this is obvious. We aren't going to promote people that are online an hour per week. - soulripper on requirements to become an admin.
You may think ok he's busy lay off him maybe he's on the forums. Well for all I know he is very active in the admins part of the forum since I cannot see his posts there I cannot say but what I can say is his recent 2 page recent posts going back 2 months for the public are around 65% just saying welcome back to people.

IF it's true that he really has been inactive for 2 months even though the three things I looked at kinda point to it being true then like I understand people have shit to do but raccoon also had shit to do but he had the balls to think about the community first and stepped down knowing that he was just keeping an admin slot reserved. 

In conclusion I have way too much time on my hands and need to join a college club to which I react

[Image: 3MzBGXm.gif]

But seriously I hope there's nothing to worry about it's just that if it's true then I think it's unfair on the other admins to make up for the slack. I already sent a message to Flood it's just that I'm afraid everything is going to stall until he comes back to which the whole 2 months disappearance  will be forgotten and I guess 

• Be active on the server, this is obvious. We aren't going to promote people that are online an hour per week. - soulripper on requirements to become an admin.
Can be removed from the requirements thread. 

By the way if you've read this full thing then I'll write this part in the final area which is, the reason I am posting this in the help and support. I need help in knowing if the top 20 is messed up or if the stat is correct and if so I'd like to know if it's a concern that an admin has not been on the server for 2 months because I know for a fact I'm not the only one thinking of this.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 6 users Like King Kickass's post:
  • General Rickets, Yonno, Panda, Jordy, DreeBott, Exotic
I believe he is away, he steam profile says this:

Spoiler :
[Image: 7af29ce19099fca499f4944190846ae7.png]

Thus it isn't a bug.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
But that's like a 4 months break?
(05-11-2017, 05:51 PM)King Kickass Wrote: But that's like a 4 months break?

God forbid he has a life.
The following 2 users Like Mustang's post:
  • DreeBott, Marvin
(05-11-2017, 05:58 PM)Mustang Wrote:
(05-11-2017, 05:51 PM)King Kickass Wrote: But that's like a 4 months break?

God forbid he has a life.

Yeah lol that's kinda a bs argument though and if his personal life means he has to take 4 months breaks then why is it chill to stay admin like I said raccoon also had a life but decided to step down. The veteran list is very long for a reason. Those who dedicated themselves to server did so until they could not or did not want to do it anymore. The role of admin is a duty not simply a title that gives you cool commands. It's like symbol of batman to Gotham.
The top20 page is not bugged when it comes to times, it is currently using logs that go 2 months back to check for activity, if no activity has been found past 2 months it can't display info. (Might be different now)
When the top20 page was created I added a secondary way of tracking when a player was last on the server, this will first be implemented 2 months after the release of the stats page, this is due to the secondary method missing information at this current point. It started collecting data from the day the stats page was created, it will also be able to hold said information with no time limit compared to the method using logs.

As for Generation, he has been absent from the servers, yes.
Answered