FL Radio Returns!
Cool.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
I can say that the site is not mobile friendly. Just pointing it out.
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
(05-11-2017, 09:53 PM)ELAD Wrote: I can say that  the site is not mobile friendly. Just pointing it out.

Currently me and Ed are working on the site, and it should be when it is finished.
EDIT: What phone do you use? Both mine and Ed's work fine.
The Fearless radio station has failed so many times, I'm surprised that the project keeps getting revived and brought back to life.
Last time the whole being DJ part was a simple excuse to feel like a special snowflake within Fearless, hence someone began the [FL:DJ] tag which later on got out ruled by the staff team.(Especially because Teachers are more important, yet they don't have a tag)

But nevertheless, good luck with the radio station, I hope you will put it to good use.
The following 8 users Like Rylund's post:
  • Marvin, Conn, Floodify, Marty, Spear, Envy, Idea, DarkN00b
(05-11-2017, 10:12 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: The Fearless radio station has failed so many times, I'm surprised that the project keeps getting revived and brought back to life.
Last time the whole being DJ part was a simple excuse to feel like a special snowflake within Fearless, hence someone began the [FLCheeseJ] tag which later on got out ruled by the staff team.(Especially because Teachers are more important, yet they don't have a tag)

But nevertheless, good luck with the radio station, I hope you will put it to good use.

Hi Snow,

The points you mentioned have been previously considered, and have ditched the DJ tag. Also, we want to keep the radio minimalistic, and don't want to do things that are "too big for our boots".
We want to aim to keep in-character, and we will be allowing access for events and the such if requested.
The following 4 users Like Conn's post:
  • Prompt, Reebs, Archer, Edned
Great, I'm applying for DJ asap! Smile

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

The following 1 user Likes DooZâ„¢'s post:
  • Conn
I've missed this so much, it looks like you guys have changed it in multiple ways to suit the community more. Looking forward to seeing this being fully implemented into the servers.
Was thinking of applying..
But eeeh.. Good luck lads Smile
Wow! Finally!
Gonna consider to apply!
Making the radio more interactive for players in game is going to make or break this and set it apart from the other failed attempts at it. Because at the end of the day, most people use YouTube or Spotify etc. to listen to music they want to hear, so you've gotta implement a way for players to get involved.