FL Radio Returns!
(05-11-2017, 05:17 PM)ELAD Wrote: a question:
will it simply be a music radio or will you have talk shows?

Gonna have talkshows, live events, etc. etc.
We're just touching the surface of what can be done ATM.
(05-11-2017, 04:54 PM)connbob Wrote:
(05-11-2017, 04:49 PM)Panda Wrote: It's gonna be really nostalgic when people have the FLCheeseJ tag haha, great to see it back.

We won't be using the FLDJ tag as far as I know.

Sad
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:88007683&b=13]
(05-11-2017, 05:26 PM)connbob Wrote:
(05-11-2017, 05:17 PM)ELAD Wrote: a question:
will it simply be a music radio or will you have talk shows?

Gonna have talkshows, live events, etc. etc.
We're just touching the surface of what can be done ATM.

that. that my friend makes me even more enthusiastic and determind to become 'DJ'
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
Currently, only the basis is set. Once the subforum has been made on here, we will be able to take DJ applications, announce events, announce radio news, etc. etc.
If anyone has any questions PM me ingame, on steam, or on the forums, and I'll do my best to answer them all.
nice one fellas
Was really cool when people had their own shows etc.

Really hope it returns in all it's old glory, which I'm sure you can do Ed Wink
For how long this time ? Until one of you gets permed again. I support the radio and gecko even applied to be a DJ last time (accepted) but I thought you couldn't run it because you's couldn't afford it ? :/
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-11-2017, 07:18 PM)Marty Wrote: For how long this time ? Until one of you gets permed again. I support the radio and gecko even applied to be a DJ last time (accepted) but I thought you couldn't run it because you's couldn't afford it ? :/

Things have changed. I've been unbanned, and am totally capable of the upkeep. Donations will be accepted on the webpage and they will all go to upgrading the server.
Glad to see this back! Good job guys
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
Looking forward to see where this goes!
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]