Restrictions for Proplimit Increases
I think what is important to highlight is that for many years we were without the prop extension and things were perfectly fine then. The command still exists but will be used for situations where it is absolutely needed.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 2 users Like Floodify's post:
  • DVN, Iraqi Eagle
Good stuff, hate the fact teachers & arse suckers always got propblimit raises while the rest of us are stuck with the 40.

Anyway I hardly ever request a rise, good thing tbh.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I agree we were fine however, with its implementation it opens more doors.

Ill see how it works. Personnally for person who uses prop raises (coz i have no friends) im not sure I like this
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
The following 3 users Like Janzo 火's post:
  • Link, Iraqi Eagle, Envy
I'm going to say this wasn't necessary.
1) I have no friends Sad

2) We were fine before. Admins should have always had common sense and not be spawning 2000 prop dupes a day.

3) How an I able to separate builds made in 1 part that are 100props without more props to start with
The following 1 user Likes Prompt's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
(05-12-2017, 09:08 PM)Marty Wrote: Good stuff, hate the fact teachers & arse suckers always got propblimit raises while the rest of us are stuck with the 40.

Just because you don't request one doesn't mean it is not needed? What do you mean teachers and arse suckers? You can just contact an admin ingame for a prop increase, there is no favortism. If you think that favortism is happening, report it and don't whine about it. If you have never requested a prop raise, you have never built an elaborate dupe.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
The following 3 users Like Iraqi Eagle's post:
  • Link, General Rickets, Prompt
Why is there a restriction on the build server? When I'm building a two-man dupe, why would I need another player to loiter around just so I can make sure the dupe actually works?
The following 1 user Likes StrikeOne's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
(05-13-2017, 04:43 AM)StrikeOne Wrote: Why is there a restriction on the build server? When I'm building a two-man dupe, why would I need another player to loiter around just so I can make sure the dupe actually works?

The restriction on the build server is there so that a player doesn't build a city-wide dupe all by themselves. If every player were able to build without any sort of restriction, I am sure the builds will get out of hand.

Also, the restriction is there because if we all had access to a lot of props, building dupes with over 40+, players would complain if they do not get that prop raise on the live server. You shouldn't rely on extra props to make a good roleplay situation. 

As for Floodify and Devon, good job. This has cleared up a lot of questions within the community and you have made it fair for both Players and Staff. Well done.
(05-12-2017, 10:38 PM)Iraqi Eagle Wrote:
(05-12-2017, 09:08 PM)Marty Wrote: Good stuff, hate the fact teachers & arse suckers always got propblimit raises while the rest of us are stuck with the 40.

Just because you don't request one doesn't mean it is not needed? What do you mean teachers and arse suckers? You can just contact an admin ingame for a prop increase, there is no favortism. If you think that favortism is happening, report it and don't whine about it. If you have never requested a prop raise, you have never built an elaborate dupe.

In actual fact I have plenty of elaborate dupes, the majority of my time has been spent on the build server as I am an avid builder. However, I prefer to keep within the 40 props given the fact that is our prop limit.

And I have had a prop limit raise as I said I very rarely request one as in my previous experience it was hardly ever granted unless I knew the administrator. The only people that have ever actually raised my prop limit is Awestruck, Tomo and Falcao. The majority of the rest of the time requests were ignored, yet you seen people, the likes of certain teachers that got one every single time regardless.

It's clear there has been a lot of favouritism within this otherwise the SA wouldn't have to change the process or make a thread about it.

Also just FYI you can make very elaborate dupes with the prop limit you are given, if you can't then it speaks volumes about ones ability to build.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-13-2017, 07:30 AM)Marty Wrote: Also just FYI you can make very elaborate dupes with the prop limit you are given, if you can't then it speaks volumes about ones ability to build.

This argument is complete bullshit. Making high detailed builds requires a high amount of props. Of course you can make decent looking build with the 40 props you can place but you'll never be able to make small little details to make a build really impressive.

I won't judge on your builds as I have never seen any of them (makes me wonder how much you actually build) but I can't see a way you make top notch builds with only 40 props, unless yours are 1 square meter or something.
The following 1 user Likes StrikeOne's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle