Cars on Littletown
40x2 vehicles on the server won't work out I think. Even 40 only. It's so much.. I think we should find a solution that offers a limited amount of cars spawned to avoid that
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Divey
Make it so that the chauffeur alone can spawn vehicles, and then perhaps consider getting a different taxi car, perhaps a smaller or older car model fitting the environment and atmosphere of LittleTown.

I don't see any problem in that. Vehicles are NOT a necessity for this map as you can literally run from one end of the map to the other within 2 minutes.
Not only would this decision render the Chauffeur actually useful (make that a first time), but it will also open up different sorts of TaxiRP and who knows what other things people might come up with it.

Sure, cars are nice. But they are definitely not needed in this map.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The maps that small you don't need a car really to get around, maybe adding different means of transport like skateboards or bicycles e.ct. People have been making really cool boat dupes which fit in with the map perfectly.
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
I think if some kind of bicycle could be found, that would be a good option.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 3 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Divey, TheSiphon, Random
(05-16-2017, 09:28 AM)General Rickets Wrote:
(05-16-2017, 09:24 AM)DVN Wrote:
(05-16-2017, 09:18 AM)Marty Wrote: For now can't we just whitelist the vehicles we all already have, trabant, smart car, mini and the ford deluxe coupe ?

They are all smallish vehicles that would fit into the city

This

This
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(05-16-2017, 11:20 AM)Tomo Wrote: I think if some kind of bicycle could be found, that would be a good option.

You would see half the server bicycling around half the time. Looks pretty bad IMO.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(05-16-2017, 02:23 PM)Midget Wrote:
(05-16-2017, 11:20 AM)Tomo Wrote: I think if some kind of bicycle could be found, that would be a good option.

You would see half the server bicycling around half the time. Looks pretty bad IMO.

Initially yes. But eventually the novelty would wear off and you'd get a reasonable amount of people using them. I'd only see this as an option if cars were staying as a big no no.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • TheSiphon
(05-16-2017, 11:42 AM)Envy Wrote:
(05-16-2017, 09:28 AM)General Rickets Wrote:
(05-16-2017, 09:24 AM)DVN Wrote:
(05-16-2017, 09:18 AM)Marty Wrote: For now can't we just whitelist the vehicles we all already have, trabant, smart car, mini and the ford deluxe coupe ?

They are all smallish vehicles that would fit into the city

This

This

That
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(05-10-2017, 03:07 PM)Floodify Wrote: Hello community,

We have been contemplating over different choices for the Littletown map in regards to vehicles. All ideas from no vehicles to just government vehicles have sprung to mind. It's evident that we can't have a full server (we will limit slots however) spawn their vehicles, as it isn't so big.

I myself have an idea where the map would spawn with pre-cars that are available for a rent of say 5k and perhaps some fees during the time.. users can revoke the rent or if they leave the car it will be available to be rent again by another user. This is useful because we can limit the amount of cars (government would work like they do today) and can control the vehicle environment so it doesn't get over-flooded with cars and what not.. but we can also restrict what cars to be used (so no BMW's, would just not fit in the environment).

This is just a wild idea and we'd like your input as how to solve the question at hand; How will we get cars to work on Littletown?

Regards,
Floodify

I think they should atleat allow the trabant with different logos. Like police ones and ambulance Smile
Buy something from the
[Image: aG94mB6_700b.jpg]  Steam: Spielkrone
No one knows how I really feel
Omg why is this still on