Cars on Littletown
(05-11-2017, 01:40 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Little cars for LittleTown.

Indeed. I would rather see small vehicles in this town. These vehicles are both small and old which suits the style of the map:

Spoiler :

The following 5 users Like Spear's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle, MrFinnConlon, StrikeOne, Falc, Archer
I dislike the idea of cars unless they are like what Spear has provided, very small only required just to get from A to B if nessecary, otherwise the map itself is completely walkable in a short time.

Adding cars like the mclaren and stuff in will take the vibe the map gives off away, a small map that comes across friendly and calm will turn to shit with people racing down a one way street soon to be blacklisted because at certain speeds on this map you're going to run people down, no matter how good your driving is.

I'd add maybe 1 or 2 cars for people to buy, cheap runarounds that can't generate enough speed to do real damage, and I'd allow only taxi drivers to spawn them in, to prevent a trail of cars waiting and smashing into eachother causing havoc down such small roads.

Cars have a huge impact with how successful this map will be to Fearless, killing the vibe and scene this map gives off by adding too much transport wise can kill the map itself.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Spear
Stuck thread.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Found the perfect police vehicle for the map:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=342183035
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • Archer
I would happily drive the trabant all the time. Just please fix third person.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Archer
If you guys are going for a rough eerie Olden days kinda vibe going in this map then having powerful muscle cars will totally kill the vibe. I recommend no cars tbh but if you had to chose a car honestly I would limit the ability to even spawn car to a certain number or jobs because even with a cheap car like the trabant if everyone spawned one in the small map my guess it things would get crowed. ( I've heard the map is small)
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
Rolls royces look really nice on the map
For now can't we just whitelist the vehicles we all already have, trabant, smart car, mini and the ford deluxe coupe ?

They are all smallish vehicles that would fit into the city
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 3 users Like Marty's post:
  • General Rickets, DVN, Archer
(05-16-2017, 09:18 AM)Marty Wrote: For now can't we just whitelist the vehicles we all already have, trabant, smart car, mini and the ford deluxe coupe ?

This
(05-16-2017, 09:24 AM)DVN Wrote:
(05-16-2017, 09:18 AM)Marty Wrote: For now can't we just whitelist the vehicles we all already have, trabant, smart car, mini and the ford deluxe coupe ?

This

This

The following 1 user Likes General Rickets's post:
  • DVN