Cars on Littletown
(05-10-2017, 03:40 PM)Link66 Wrote: Perhaps we should have it so that only chauffeurs can spawn taxis in.

This would fix the problem of the chauffeur job being redundant, as is the case in larger maps. As the majority of players have vehicles, and those who don't usually walk to their destination, no one cares to play it as it is unprofitable. This move would actually give them some sort of purpose and constant service to provide; people, no matter the size of the map, will always want a quicker alternative, and with regular vehicles disabled, they have no other choice but to walk or take a taxi, like in real life.

I like this idea, and having the idea of Motorbikes recently suggested by Demonic, here:

https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=80380

Having people use Motorbikes as standard for transport, and if you don't own one or have one available, grab a taxi!
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • Demonic, Iraqi Eagle
(05-10-2017, 04:26 PM)DVN Wrote:
(05-10-2017, 03:40 PM)Link66 Wrote: Perhaps we should have it so that only chauffeurs can spawn taxis in.

This would fix the problem of the chauffeur job being redundant, as is the case in larger maps. As the majority of players have vehicles, and those who don't usually walk to their destination, no one cares to play it as it is unprofitable. This move would actually give them some sort of purpose and constant service to provide; people, no matter the size of the map, will always want a quicker alternative, and with regular vehicles disabled, they have no other choice but to walk or take a taxi, like in real life.

I like this idea, and having the idea of Motorbikes recently suggested by Demonic, here:

Having people use Motorbikes as standard for transport, and if you don't own one or have one available, grab a taxi!

Yah, the addon even has a 50cc scooter
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
The following 2 users Like Demonic's post:
  • Archer, DVN
(05-10-2017, 04:26 PM)DVN Wrote:

This idea will work! There needs to be means of transport as vehicles are a big part of any city. The vehicles in this addons are an appropirate size and speed for the size of the map.
No motorbikes, the suggestion of only cabs was just fine WITHOUT the motorbikes. Jesus christ.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
After looking playing around with some of the cars, most if not all of the cars that we have now on FL are too big, but there are still plenty of cars that fit the map and streets well.

Spoiler :
[Image: 7D8EC56B62E91FB206C0BE64B8469BF44225A22B]

Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
The following 2 users Like MrFinnConlon's post:
  • Mustang, Iraqi Eagle
we should add European/Japanese cars to this map, make it so they can be sued on the main map as well. but are meant t be used on little town, European/Japanese cars tend to be much smaller so they would fit better
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
No vehicles, not needed, too small.
(05-10-2017, 03:11 PM)Panda Wrote: I would like to see a renting bicycle system though the only bicycle addon I am aware of is the Porsche Tricycle.

or something like a small tuc tuc car you can use inside the city to transport stuff Cheese
The following 1 user Likes DreeBott's post:
  • Link
Add a faggio and a Reliant Robin
Honestly, look how many unwanted problems this map causes. V5P would be perfectly usable and there would be no vehicle problem. Why not test V5P first and if that doesn't work, try LittleTown as this may be work that in the end will be for nothing as it might fail? V5P can, to my knowledge, be tested without having to work on it as much.

OT: As for the vehicles on this map, I'd say none or only cabs.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
The following 1 user Likes Iraqi Eagle's post:
  • StrikeOne