Evocity gets a Neighbour
(05-09-2017, 08:48 PM)Yonno Wrote:
(05-09-2017, 08:44 PM)Midget Wrote: I don't think the sewer system will have any negative effect on the player interaction. Do you think half the server will be down in the sewer all the time? Please elaborate Cheese

I just think the sewer system will be the place to be considering contra etc, thus a lot of the police force might be patrolling down there, seems kinda weird to me, doesn't it? I feel like it's going to split the players up. Then again it's all just a speculation and I might as well wait for the release before I make assumptions.  Tounge

If it becomes a problem there's always world props. We've used it already to enhance some parts of the maps flaws.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 3 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Yonno, Iraqi Eagle, Jonas
I had just played on the map. I have a few Pros and Cons;

Cons

It seems a bit 'squished'. 
There are a lot of buildings that are just decoration. 
There is a river which isn't that big. 
The map isn't big.
Not a lot of room for 75 players.
Not many houses for the players to live in or have contraband in.
Some doors are invisible 

Pros

Has nice decoration
Has ambience sounds that brings it to life.
A long underground sewage system for Criminals to hang around in

Even though there are a few pros and cons, I hope it will go well on the actual server with players. I am excited to see what it will be like with more players, as I was only playing it on my own.
The following 2 users Like Luna's post:
  • Janzo 火, Idea
I am going to give my honest opinion here,

I agree that a map change was needed and was coming, v2D was dead and was not being revived but I have played on littletown before on DarkRP, Basewars and TTT. I personally think Littletown is a shit map and there could of been others that would of played better in CityRP. But I am not going to say more until I try it but I cannot see this going well.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Molyneux481
(05-09-2017, 08:50 PM)Arny Wrote: I had just played on the map. I have a few Pros and Cons;

Cons

It seems a bit 'squished'. 
There are a lot of buildings that are just decoration. 
There is a river which isn't that big. 
The map isn't big.
Not a lot of room for 75 players.
Not many houses for the players to live in or have contraband in.
Some doors are invisible 

Pros

Has nice decoration
Has ambience sounds that brings it to life.
A long underground sewage system for Criminals to hang around in

Even though there are a few pros and cons, I hope it will go well on the actual server with players. I am excited to see what it will be like with more players, as I was only playing it on my own.

If this is true, i can't see it working. If it has a small lake they will need to get rid of the yachts or just make the river bigger somehow. Also I really hope you can go inside the house like v4b1 and not just for decoration. Hope they change this early features

We should be able to open to new updates new ideas no matter it is a poor or a good decision that is the only way FearlessRP can progress in my opinion.
The following 1 user Likes [FL:RP]Zedd's post:
  • Haarek
(05-10-2017, 06:30 AM)[FL:RP]Zedd Wrote: We should be able to open to new updates new ideas no matter it is a poor or a good decision that is the only way FearlessRP can progress in my opinion.

That's what jagex told us, now look at runescape.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 6 users Like King Kickass's post:
  • Eclipze, Prompt, General Rickets, Envy, LordOfMemory, Iraqi Eagle
This map may work for Fearless but I feel if we're not going to be having a second EvoCity like v2p, then we should have Rockford which is much larger and more suited to Fearless RP. Only time will tell.
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
(05-10-2017, 09:59 AM)MOWAH Wrote: This map may work for Fearless but I feel if we're not going to be having a second EvoCity like v2p, then we should have Rockford which is much larger and more suited to Fearless RP. Only time will tell.

Rockford is the best map I've ever seen but I think the problem is, is that It Is too big
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(05-09-2017, 08:48 PM)Yonno Wrote:
(05-09-2017, 08:44 PM)Midget Wrote: I don't think the sewer system will have any negative effect on the player interaction. Do you think half the server will be down in the sewer all the time? Please elaborate Cheese

I just think the sewer system will be the place to be considering contra etc, and the activity down there could lead to a lot of the police force patrolling down there, seems kinda weird to me, doesn't it? I feel like it's going to split the players up. 
Then again it's all just a speculation and I might as well wait for the release before I make assumptions.  Tounge

Underground characters deserve to be underground lol....literally.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Random
You're all wrong. Fearless is destined to have a single server and that server should be on V5P. Wink

All jokes aside, V5P is the most modern map (fitting the concept of CityRP), the most optimized map, the best map to bring out the potential of the vehicles of Fearless and jobs created around it, the map with the most varied building environments while at the same time maintaining a cohesive and realistic environment, and the map with the biggest potential on different sorts of RP, be it passive or aggressive. 

Who cares if the map is "too big"? It worked perfectly fine for years on V2P.
Player interaction will always happen as players will come and look for eachother, considering we are interdependent on each other as players. It's the main goal of CityRP.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 5 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Random, Eclipze, Panda, Iraqi Eagle, already_fallen