Evocity gets a Neighbour
Ohhhh 75 people. I can already imagine car clusterfuck that will happen
(05-09-2017, 07:49 PM)Borovichok Wrote: Ohhhh 75 people. I can already imagine car clusterfuck that will happen

Read the thread
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Prosto
(05-09-2017, 07:52 PM)Midget Wrote:
(05-09-2017, 07:49 PM)Borovichok Wrote: Ohhhh 75 people. I can already imagine car clusterfuck that will happen

Read the thread

Wow im blind

At least it was my dream to see something like this
The following 1 user Likes Prosto's post:
  • Haarek
I've just been on this map. It is the most detailed map i've been on. There is so much opportunity for roleplay. The ambience is amazing.
The sewer system is so extensive and massive. I really love this map however I don't think a 75 player slot would suit it, a lower one would be more fitting. But me and my friend are looking around it now and we're amazed. So many apartments in it, but with different styles to each

Really good map choice guys!
Remember, the map change is just as much for the current players as it is for the potential new players FL can get. A more tightly populated map where there is more interaction is more likely to make new players stay longer, which in turn makes more people join.

I don't think the constant 2 players on v2d was very tempting to join, or for that matter continue playing on.

There's two things that bring players to a server:
- Short loading time
- Server population
Visit my profile here.
(05-09-2017, 08:07 PM)Midget Wrote: Remember, the map change is just as much for the current players as it is for the potential new players FL can get. A more tightly populated map where there is more interaction is more likely to make new players stay longer, which in turn makes more people join.

I don't think the constant 2 players on v2d was very tempting to join, or for that matter continue playing on.

- Short loading time
- Server population

I don't think 60% of the map being a maze-like sewer system will increase player interaction.
Other than that, yeah, I agree.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 2 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Eclipze, Panda
Looking forwards for this change! - Hoping for the best!
(05-09-2017, 08:18 PM)Yonno Wrote:
(05-09-2017, 08:07 PM)Midget Wrote: Remember, the map change is just as much for the current players as it is for the potential new players FL can get. A more tightly populated map where there is more interaction is more likely to make new players stay longer, which in turn makes more people join.

- Short loading time
- Server population

I don't think 60% of the map being a maze-like sewer system will increase player interaction.
Other than that, yeah, I agree.

I don't think the sewer system will have any negative effect on the player interaction. Do you think half the server will be down in the sewer all the time? Please elaborate Cheese
Visit my profile here.
(05-09-2017, 08:44 PM)Midget Wrote: I don't think the sewer system will have any negative effect on the player interaction. Do you think half the server will be down in the sewer all the time? Please elaborate Cheese

I just think the sewer system will be the place to be considering contra etc, and the activity down there could lead to a lot of the police force patrolling down there, seems kinda weird to me, doesn't it? I feel like it's going to split the players up. 
Then again it's all just a speculation and I might as well wait for the release before I make assumptions.  Tounge
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Nice!