Evocity gets a Neighbour
Hallelujah, just 1,5 years late.
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle, DreeBott
I'm a little scared this will either split the server population or it will make v4b1 empty and will make v4b1 the new v2d I hope the new map will be less lagy
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
hmmm... dunno bout this. I would rather of liked to seen a map with new textures and feel. Looks quite dark rp.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
The following 1 user Likes Janzo 火's post:
  • Panda
I'm going to be honest, I don't really think this would suit fearless at all. I am going to greatly miss v2d if it is gone permanently. In my opinion, Fearless is an Evocity server.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 6 users Like Panda's post:
  • Wolven, Luna, Jordy, Ryan F, Eclipze, Envy
ffs..
Wolven

I'm just gonna slide this in....
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=71523
Take note of the requirements soulripper pointed out at the time and the winner of the poll.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 3 users Like King Kickass's post:
  • DarkN00b, Eclipze, Yonno
(05-09-2017, 03:23 PM)King Kickass Wrote: I'm just gonna slide this in....
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=71523
Take note of the requirements soulripper pointed out at the time and the winner of the poll.

Shush, the staff team is always right, and everything should be kept a secret, the community should never be involved in any important decisions!!!!!!
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Archer
Well I do not like the map at all FL is CityRP and this defeats the object. I'll hop on and try it out but most the buildings are decorations so PassiveRP will be to a minimum inside them. Stalls would be a good idea on the bridge etc but hey ho lets try it out.

UPDATE TO MY POST:
[Image: KZh6IKD.png]

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 6 users Like Jordy's post:
  • LordOfMemory, Yonno, Panda, Ratatoskrr, Eclipze, Iraqi Eagle
This is almost orgasmic :-)))))
After looking around the map (link here} I really like the character that this map has, I suspect that we will have to get some new small cars for the map, but I like it so far.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here