Evocity gets a Neighbour
I really hate the map, Its not suitable for Cityrp at all. But I guess We could give it a try
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 2 users Like Eclipze's post:
  • Panda, Envy
rp_rockford or riot
Not many places for contra or anything, pretty small :/
Dear players of FearlessRP,

Today we gather to mourn our beloved map, v2d. Just like his brother, v2p, it used to be a place filled with joy.
Players all over the world gathered here to play together and build their amazing dupes. Hours went into building dupes on this server.
We must not forget the time and effort people spent on making this map a good place. I'm sad to say, those days are over now.

In the last few months of his lifetime, v2d was sinking deeper and deeper. Several attempts to keep him alive have failed and his status was going backwards. I remember an event that was hosted by, may he also rest in peace, Brikaas. This event, just like a failed surgery, only seemed to make it worse.

After hours of discussing with the family there was decided to pull the plug on our beloved v2d. There was no way of saving him.

Let's not forget this wonderful map. Let's not forget the moments, the laughter and the joy that we had in this beautiful place. And above all, let's not forget the players that made this all happen. Together we will come out of this stronger, together we will survive. We must stand side to side, arm in arm, hand in hand. Like brothers we must unite. Like brothers we must love.

We shall now bury the remainders of v2d next to his dearest brother v2p. Together they are the pioneers of a great community.

Thank you all and may they rest in peace...
First V2P then V33x now V2D that's a lot of memories

The following 3 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle, Dauntless, Marty
I'm happy that we can try it. Can become a nice thing.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:88007683&b=13]
When will it be up?
Chong

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(05-09-2017, 12:27 PM)Fango Wrote: When will it be up?

(05-09-2017, 09:39 AM)Floodify Wrote:
[Image: EwH754j.jpg]

Hello community members,
-SNIP-

When will we get to play on it?

As of now the project is to be finished in the end of this week, so hopefully it gets a nice weekend launch.  There are some small parts still being worked on, but if we've come this far there is nothing to stop the people that have worked hard on this. I cannot express the amount of gratitude towards my fellow staff colleagues and their immense effort. A lot of discussion and thought has been poured into this project. However, none of this would be possible without the superb Developer Team. As always, problems arise, but with their great dedication all those problems vanish as soon as they put their brilliant minds together. Thank you Staff and Dev Team.

-SNIP-

Hope you are excited as we are to welcome our new map, Littletown!

Floodify
Superising Administrator

^^
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:88007683&b=13]
I am hugely looking forward to the release of this map and it will be very interesting to see how the community will welcome this change.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here