Bentley temporary disabled
Exclamation 
Hello community,

Due to recent repetitive client crashes we disabled Bentley Continental from use for now.

We just found out that the car was causing FPS drops and clientside crashes. So we have disabled it and we'll wait to see if crashes of that kind will still occur. But, its more than possible we might replace Bentley Continental (will be refunded) with some other car. We have spent many hours trying to fix it but without success.

For now, if we replace it is still unclear and if we do, replacement will be decided by community (vote from selection that community made).

This change will be active after server crash.
The following 10 users Like DarkN00b's post:
  • MrFinnConlon, DanielleS, Ratatoskrr, Envy, DreeBott, Timmy, mintblackbeard, Iraqi Eagle, Grizzly, Holdem
Oh Dear
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: uT65xGc.png]
It is a shame to see the Bentley go, it was my favourite car but if it threatens the stability of the game, then do what you need.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
At least it will be back! Smile
Look at the bright side, server fps increase woohoo!
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • Idea
It's a shame to see the car go, hopefully this gets sorted soon.
Post it in the changelog!
As of right now, the Bentley is the best car in the game, I would hate to see it leave.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Ugly ass car, blew up easily as well
I hope it wont come back and we can have another vote again because the Bentley is shit imo