Clothing
Hey, My idea is that we can buy more clothes at a shop so we can look like we prefer, Kinda like they have on perp

The results for this would be more realistic and people can look better if they want

Thanks for reading, Looking foward to your feed back. Mr mini
That'd require seventy squillion more models, I'm assuming.
Or seventy squillion more skins.

Nice idea though. The Rebel outfit fits my roleplay character more, but then the Corleones molotov my house and kill me for that.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Models is the thing that i'm most interested in, and i CAN'T STAND to be a model that i don't like. I'd LOVE <3 -that this came to the server. There would be no more "clones"...
I've been killed so many times when I'm rebel and standing close to another rebel that just Randomly shoots at a guy and disconnects or changes job.
Models is one of the most.. wait.. it IS the most important thing in roleplay>for me... >.<
This is the GREATEST idea i have ever seen on this Forum. Would be Awesome if we could change shoes, pants, shirt, Jacket, Face and MAYBE hats too :3 I SUPPORT THIS IDEA 100% Cheese
(09-29-2010, 05:00 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: Would be Awesome if we could change shoes, pants, shirt, Jacket, Face and MAYBE hats too :3
You do not know how fucking heavy that would be for the server.

We can't change individual parts of a skin without remaking the entire skin with a new set of trousers. This is Garry's Mod, not The Sims.

I think three kinds of outfits with three sets of colours will be enough.

Hats, however, would be fucking awesome.
This is a nice idea, and it could be cool to have! But even i could think me too that it would make the server REALY heavy:3

- And the same as Skaara, the model is one of the most important thing on the server..
I agree with the idea but it will be quite hard to do,
Its annoying when someone "Mistakes" you for someone else and shoots you -.-'
Ok... what does everyone mean about Heavy?!?! >.< I agree with Raffi that 'not too many modelthingys should be uploaded, but the hats is a good idea' -IF Heavy means what i think it means... >.>
(09-29-2010, 05:48 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: Ok... what does everyone mean about Heavy?!?! >.< I agree with Raffi that 'not too many modelthingys should be uploaded, but the hats is a good idea' -IF Heavy means what i think it means... >.>
I mean it'd take up so much space it would break the server.

Hats on the other hand are very light. I mean, we could have 20 different hats if it wasn't for choice and modelling (although we could use the turtle cap from CSS, or perhaps a Headcrab) since they're seperate models.

Not sure about the coding though.
Do you know how hard it is to change a model? No but I do it would be to much work and the dl time would be massive
(09-30-2010, 04:12 PM)Fallen Wrote: Do you know how hard it is to change a model? No but I do it would be to much work and the dl time would be massive

Well we always have this: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=89017
xD It looks retarded to put Combine head on Alyx for example xD Change the modelstuff in that would make it a little bit more easy or it might be helpfull or..? idk, just a thought >.<