PR - stairs248/ EmilyOasis
Name of player: stairs248 / [FL::RP] EmilyOasis

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:110034902 / STEAM_0:0:155824361

Time in GMT: 11 PM (ish last night)

Server: v4d

Summary: Stairs attempting to kill me while I had his teammate under fearRP - FearRP / RDM - Emily just randomly sprayed me down...if it was her teammate then she would've also broken fearRP, shooting me with a teammate at gunpoint.

-Posting on behalf of Emily-
Me, Finn and Emily were raiding the nexus, finn had died already and I (wolven) had been tazed, once i was tazed i had no cops near me so i ran (Emily ran with me to lockpick my handcuffs) we returned to the nexus slope and the police were just guarding that location, we were waiting around for ages for you guys to go but you weren't. Furthermore, our only hope to get into the garage without you seeing us was too kill you - if we would've hostage roped you or got you under fearrp, we would've died anyway, that's the reason Emily killed you. (we were mid raid btw)
Wolven

Hello Ethan!

On the evidence on EmilyOasis shows she killed you yes, But the situation is too unclear. by seeing both sides, and looking through logs, to clear it out. Therefore EmilyOasis wont be issued a punishment

Report reviewed and approved

Closing notes:
stairs248 (STEAM_0:1:110034902) was found guilty of - Attempt to kill officer for arresting friend
stairs248 will be issued a 2 hour blacklist from Weapons (w) for - Attempt to kill officer for arresting friend

Thanks!
Marvin
moved