Some sort of Contest :D
I'm not even gonna attempt to open my image editor. I surrender *puts hands up* Seriously how the **** do you guys do that?! Cheese
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Come on guys Smile Runner up prizes remember Cheese
This is only really on fair for those who have Photoshop or a really good image editor.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea

This is about the most editing i can do, Pushing all my skills to the limit here, Infact... My head hurts from working so hard....

[Image: j81hxz.png]
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes ForceGhost's post:
  • Eric
Dear god wtf is that :|
http://www.getpaint.net/

Paint.net is good
The following 1 user Likes Toby's post:
  • Grub
I'll get to work on one tomorrow expect a master piece Tounge
(12-20-2011, 08:55 PM)Toby Wrote: Dear god wtf is that :|
http://www.getpaint.net/

Paint.net is good

That Sir, is my masterpiece
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes ForceGhost's post:
  • equal
I would like to vote for Force's pic.

Like for real, look at the colors it just throws "Winner" directly into your face, you what im saying?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • Eric, ForceGhost
ForceGhost's image displays a unique abstract quality unlike no other. it forces the mind to imagine something that it could be, rather than what it is. Pure genius! It should win!

The following 3 users Like SilentGamer's post:
  • equal, Eric, ForceGhost
I like that one snappy, It shows Altair or Ezio, (I dont keep up with it much) Is Fearless to do his assassination no matter the opposition!
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol