Some sort of Contest :D
Thanks ill prob be doing another soon
Please do Smile
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

I would try too but meh my Laptop which i use to call Craptop but w/e cant handle minecraft nor garrysmod so i would kill it instead XD
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Flame's post:
  • equal
(12-21-2011, 08:14 PM)Flame Wrote: I would try too but meh my Laptop which i use to call Craptop but w/e cant handle minecraft nor garrysmod so i would kill it instead XD

im mailing you a new pc

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
Not really a self made wallpaper Snappy, All you're doing is getting an image from Google images or what ever source, then sticking some text on top, or adding a little bloom,

Plus the text just looks messy.
Not really my speciallty BG im better at YT BG
I agree with Jamie their was barley any skill in what i was doing so here's two more Backgrounds which i think have more skill in.

First one Water styled Background with 3d Fearless text

[Image: 1ZhMa.jpg]

Second one im not sure how i would describe it

[Image: uZhL6.jpg]

P.S i removed my other Backgrounds
The following 4 users Like Spy's post:
  • Toby, Anakonda, Biowulf, Eric
Hmm this was a quick and basic skills using photoshop as i am still getting used to the new software XD. i seem to be fascinated by the pictures of space, they look amazing so i decided space theme
[Image: Fearless.jpg]

Ive added lighting effects including the sun and glows from stars etc, embossing the fearless into the background blending it it, did a few effects and sharpening to add to the realism then fin

Comment and like about it, i wana see what i could improve
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

The following 3 users Like Headster's post:
  • Toby, Anakonda, WorldWideCoffee
I was just wondering what's going on with the competition and wether it has been judged yet?
Me and Coffee are deciding Smile