Abuse - AwestruckBullet
(05-04-2017, 08:39 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: I was investigating as I was being told that wearing dresses was against the law at the time. This is a law that is not allowed. I then read the law and saw that "revealing clothing was banned for all genders".

What you failed to show in your video is me allowing the RP situation to continue.

It seemed you just spawned, and saw her being arrested. I don't really understand, what were you investigating? Who told you? She had no problem with it as I had warned her 10-15 minutes prior. So why didn't you do it then? Also what I "failed" to show in my video, I have explained in text, where I said you let her down with no explanation after 10 seconds.

It had been in the laws for like 20-30 minutes, while you were in the entire time. People even commented it on it in the OOC. You had plenty of time, to "investigate".

Also you can hear me press my button to save the video, so I really fail to see where there has been any manipulation going on. When I clearly explained that you let her down and I then arrested her. What are you on about?

EDIT: "Any manipulation of the evidence or truth will be resulting in a significant punishment, users and staff members alike." Same goes for you

Messages In This Thread
Abuse - AwestruckBullet - by SpecialTreatment - 05-04-2017, 08:31 PM
RE: Abuse - AwestruckBullet - by Awestruck - 05-04-2017, 08:39 PM
RE: Abuse - AwestruckBullet - by SpecialTreatment - 05-04-2017, 08:43 PM
RE: Abuse - AwestruckBullet - by Floodify - 05-05-2017, 10:24 AM