[Solved] error pink stuff
yes i downloaded everything in the download section  have Half life + CSS
The following 1 user Likes azizo2k's post:
  • Xesus
Have you tried downloading all of these addons?

The following 1 user Likes Luna's post:
  • Xesus
Do you have Half life 2 episode 1 and 2 installed and mounted as they are needed for some map textures?
The following 1 user Likes Coffee's post:
  • Xesus
Make sure to download the map from Here and everything else, even if you have half life installed make sure to download the half life content from this page, this is what happened to me for some reason I had half life but the content was broken untill I installed the content also check out Johnsilver's thread Here and make sure you have subscribed to everything on that list.

If none of these work then you could try going into your Gmod file: C: > programs (x86) > steam > steamapps > Garrysmod > garrysmod then delete the: DownloadS, addon, materials and cache. Once this is done re-open garrysmod and it should download all your addons again. It could be due to an error whilst downloading your addons.
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
The following 1 user Likes Rebdogg's post:
  • Wolven
Also remember to set your Addons settings to Download All Custom Files while joining the server.It is in the Settings-Multiplayer
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Rebdogg
Information 
try downloading all this should fix most of it: click >HERE<
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
aight thanks
(05-06-2017, 04:48 AM)azizo2k Wrote: aight thanks

So has it worked? Are you still getting errors? It would be greatly appreciated when you have tried all the suggestions for an update. If you still get these errors, maybe you could upload a screenshot of the errors and give us a little more detail. 

-Finn.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Has the issue been resolved yet? I will wait 48 Hours for a response off you about the issue and then me or my fellow colleagues will archive the thread.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
ssssss