[Event] The West
Star 

America 1893, the race to the end of the Wild West begins. Ranchers and Cowboys own the outback and still use their insane techniques to get around. Doctors who create fake medicines to Cowboys who loot, steal and drown their sorrows; showing the west is still thriving. Its October 4th 1893 and most of the towns people do as they do most days; survive. This day wouldn't be like most though. The Californian Gold Rush hit the states and many powerful governments from Cities like Washington would set out to increase their wealth and position in this new society. The Governments of Red Forest were like every other and speculations of gold to be found below the town of 'Dringos Depths' would make them a force to be reckoned with. After attempts of negotiation these fierce Westerners would not lose their homes and livelihood for the benefits of others and as the larger cities grew more powerful in the industrial revolution the creation of automobiles and new steam engines begin to claim the soils of the west and put the older, less advanced civilizations would be wiped out and replaced by the new normal. However the Westerners of 'Dringos Depths' were no ordinary bunch of people and wouldn't lose their heritage to some bigotry government. 

Welcome to 'The West' event. This event is based in the time were cowboys roamed most of America just before the industrial revolution. In this event there will be numerous enjoyable ranks that you will be able to apply for. All ranks will be balanced to make it as fair as possible. Once you die as an Tribes member or Government worker you will become a Citizen for the town of

The ranks you are able to apply for are:

Townsmen
Mayor: 1/1
Joe Joe
Priest: 1/1
LordOfMemory
Clergyman: 1/1
Broccoli
Rancher: 4/4
Dauntless
Grizzly
Ratatoskr
Arny
Citizen: 3/*
Dragnort
TheDarkLord
TieDye
Sheriff: 1/1
Panda
Sheriff's Deputy: 5/5
Balls
Yonno
Jonas
Random
NJPerry

Government Workers
Red Forest Mayor: 1/1
DVN
Red Forest Chief: 1/1
TheSiphon
Red Forest Officer: 5/6
Razor
Dawson270500
harbrow
Falc
SelfGamer5

Bandits
Bandits Leader: */1
Bandits: 4/5
Devil
Janzo
The Best Goat
Fry

On Another Note: Citizens in this event will be like Citizens on the normal Fearless RP servers. So for example there could be a "Saloon Owner" ETC

To Apply please fill out the follow application form

OOC

Steam Name:
Steam ID
Hours
RPP

IC
Name:
Details about yourself:

The time and date of the event has currently been set to:

- Delayed Due to Crash -

Supervising Administrator: [FL] Reebs, [FL] Jonas, [FL] Random. [FL] Yonno

The content required to take part in this event is:

Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
OOC
Steam Name: LordOfMemory
Steam ID STEAM_0:1:43851422
Hours 250
RPP 0

IC

Name: Ivan Kosy
Role: Priest
Details about yourself: As a child of a orthodox father I grew up with the religion. I have also gotten alot of influences of other religions through my world voyages that I took. I wanted to follow up my father in the city I grew up in, but eventuelly decided to go this town to become a priest.
OOC

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Arny
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56400266
Hours: 988
RPP: 5

IC

Name: Arny 'Enrica' McGregor
Role: Sheriff
Details about yourself: Arny has a western accent, and is tall and strict. He always had a dream when he was younger to be a Sheriff
OOC

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Razor
Steam ID ill get soon
Hours 1000+
RPP 6

IC
Name: Jake Turner
Role: Police Officer 
Details about yourself: Smart | Tall | Strong | Stealth
OOC

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Balls
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46942102
Hours: 3010
RPP: 29

IC
Name: Victoria Carter
Role: Officer
Details about yourself: Victoria Carter has been working in the local security office, with close contacts with the city mayor. She is a very loyal person.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
OOC

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Panda
Steam ID: will get
Hours: 1690
RPP: 5

IC
Name: Dale Hollenback 
Role: Sheriff
Details about yourself: Tight upper lip, knows his sh*t, real western acent, always holds dual revolvers in his holster.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
OOC

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Broccoli
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:57891889
Hours: 520+
RPP: 2

IC

Name: Barnabas Adonias
Role: Priest
Details about yourself: Barnabas born a white Christian male in the town of Figgletown has always been keen in religious activities and was always bullied for it in school (he went to a non-religious school). Barnabas is now seeking a truer purpose by visiting this Western town and will hopefully give the people an answer.
[Image: unknown.png]
OOC

Steam Name: GI Yonno
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44247397
Hours: 624
RPP: 2

IC
Name: Zachary "GI" Thornhill
Role: Officer
Details about yourself: Determined, loyal and forthcoming.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
OOC

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Dauntless
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51623589
Hours: 421
RPP: 3

IC

Name: Erik Odegard
Role: Rancher
Details about yourself: Erik was born to a single mother who's town was raided and burned down by bandits, Erik survived by hiding coincidentally in a Ranch. Today he keeps silent about his past and does his best to make a living and keep his ranch moving in the right direction.
OOC

Steam Name: Devil
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:93292949
Hours: 490+
RPP: 1

IC
Name: Steffan 'Devil' Takahashi
Role: Bandit
Details about yourself: Steffan is a Bandit, who burns Towns and killis people for money. He is now looking for a new town.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:93292949&b=3]